• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent 60 Day FP Experiences for Slinky Dog Dash & Flight of Passage??

trackchik6

Earning My Ears
Hi All - thanks for the info here! I’m bringing this post back because I am wondering if there is any update on whether slinky Dog or FOP fast pass is easier to get. I’m going in August 2019 (the week before Star Wars opens). I’m wondering which of AK or DHS I should do on day 60+1 and which one on 60+2 (I’m planning on DHS or AK on one those days - but I can go either way on which day I do which park). Thanks for any advice!!

I just booked our fastpasses at 50ish days (moved trip and then switched park days) and had three of five days I could have picked up a late afternoon/early evening FOP. This is for a predicted lower crowd time but still. SDD was gone for every day.

I suspect SDD will be super difficult as people anticipate being in DHS for SWGE.

I booked our May 1-5 FP in the last couple of weeks and I was able to get everything I wanted on the days and at the times I wanted. Got FOP on multiple days because that's what my DDs wanted, and SDD on our DHS day.

Our trip is April 5-12, so I did my FP in early Feb. I was able to get 10:20am FOP on day 4 and 10:20am SDD on day 5.

I booked our May 1-5 FP in the last couple of weeks and I was able to get everything I wanted on the days and at the times I wanted. Got FOP on multiple days because that's what my DDs wanted, and SDD on our DHS day.

My experience was exactly the same for the same days - May 1 through 5. I booked at 7 am ET at 60 days out.

I just booked this morning at 7am EST, right as my 60 day window opened. I got SDD for early afternoon on 60+2, could’ve had it as early as I wanted in 60+4, and had no problem with FOP in 60+3 or 60+6. Definitely grab SDD first though, then book your FP for FOP.

I honestly just went Day by Day. I had a list of what parks I intended to do each day and which rides I wanted Fastpasses for and I didn’t have any trouble getting anything I wanted. I had hoped to get them earlier in the day, but I can’t complain. And it’s Spring Break, so busy time. There’s 5 in my party too, since a lot of people ask.

Booked @ 60 days for May2-7th, got everything at the times I needed but that doesn’t mean it will be this way in August. Definitely SDD is the tougher ticket right now.

got mine today for 60 days out. I got FOP for May 12th at night and SDD for May 13th at night. Early times were gone, but I was happy with what I got. I'm hoping to spend the day at the pool anyways, if the weather cooperates.

Thanks everyone so much!! Right now I’m planning to keep AK on 60+1 and DHS on 60+2 but you guys are one step ahead of me - telling me to get the SDD one first then FOP when I log on at 7am at 60 days. That is also probably good advice! Thank you! BOTH TSL and Pandora are new to my family this trip! Thanks again.

Thanks everyone so much!! Right now I’m planning to keep AK on 60+1 and DHS on 60+2 but you guys are one step ahead of me - telling me to get the SDD one first then FOP when I log on at 7am at 60 days. That is also probably good advice! Thank you! BOTH TSL and Pandora are new to my family this trip! Thanks again.
I’d be willing to bet that you all will LOVE Pandora! I’d consider a second FP for Flight of Passage. You can always trade it for something else if you decide you hate it, but picking up a same day FP for it can be pretty tough.

I booked last Monday the 4th.

I got FOP for the 3rd day of our trip around lunch for 2 people (earliest possible) and SDD for the 4th day at 2:20 for 2 people (earliest possible).

I didn’t check other days of our trip

Booked my fp's at the end of February. Got FOP very early morning (9:30) at 60+2. Got a SDD at 60+4 in the evening, but we were actively looking for the evening and it wasn't a priority because we are doing EMM earlier in our trip

Booked 60+1 this morning for May 12. No SDD were left, except for a 7:55/7:35 that randomly showed up. Someone must have cancelled. Plenty of AS2 and TSM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter