Receiving tickets by FED EX?

aprila

Earning My Ears
We arrive at DL on the 18th of July. I thought I was told we would receive our tickets 21 days before we arrive....is this just an estimate. What is the soonest everyone has received theirs?
thanks so much!

We're going to be at Disneyland July 14 thru the 20th.....our tickets were delivered via Fed Ex on Monday this week. You should be getting your's soon! :cool1:

starlette said:
We're going to be at Disneyland July 14 thru the 20th.....our tickets were delivered via Fed Ex on Monday this week. You should be getting your's soon! :cool1:

So ... are you doing a package? We're doing the original 3-night 50th package with the commemorative clock and the tour. I'm trying to figure out if our 4 day hopper will be a regular hopper (as I've been told) or a hopper plus, like the newer packages have.

I'm guessing this wasn't your package, because you are staying for longer, but I just thought I'd ask.

kmsandrbs said:
So ... are you doing a package? We're doing the original 3-night 50th package with the commemorative clock and the tour. I'm trying to figure out if our 4 day hopper will be a regular hopper (as I've been told) or a hopper plus, like the newer packages have.

I'm guessing this wasn't your package, because you are staying for longer, but I just thought I'd ask.

No, we're not doing a special package like you are doing....sounds really neat though!.....I booked our vacation package through WDT. We got a 4 day hopper and it came with 1 EE to Disneyland, priority seating at the Aladin show in CA, entry into Toon Town for Toon Town Madness and a $10 ESPN gamecard for each of us.

Hope this helps! Have a wonderful vacation!

My mom got her park hopper within a couple of days since she ordered it. Even my AP only took about 10 days for the new one to come since I renewed. So there shouldn't be any worries!

I called them yesterday to see if my packet had been mailed and to verify the day and time of the Walk in Walt's Footstep tour. I was told that they would not be sending out the packet and that it would be waiting for me at check in. From my past conversations with them, the ticket is a regular hopper with no early entry. Can anyone who's booked the original package verify which ticket we're to get?

kmsandrbs said:

We also purchased the 50th 3-day package. We were originally told documents would be sent out 21 days prior to our arrival on July 15th. Many conversations since booking this over a year ago, I have recently found out they can't send them out because of the clock???? and they will be waiting for us at check-in.

Recently, I specifically asked what bonuses if any will come with our 4-day hopper. I was told we would receive 1 EE day. I asked about the ToonTown Madness. This will not be included.

Based on past miscommunication and processes changing since I first booked the package, I'm a wee bit skeptical and will verify all of these things when I receive them at the front desk.

I know this package was first offered over a year ago which is a long time for anyone to keep track of things, but I feel like I have kept track of things for over a year and they should too since they offered it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter