• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Receiving packages at the Fort

LiteBrite

DIS Veteran
We need to order something from Amazon to receive during our stay this week. I know we could send it to a nearby locker, but it won't get there before we check in, and we don't want to move the RV just to pick it up (and we don't have a tow car with us).

Can we receive it at the Fort?

If the Fort is part of our Florida itinerary and I need to have something shipped I usually time it for when we are at the Fort because of the reliability of the CM's there

nDH had a package delivered in 2021. I think they charge us $5. I do remember there was a particular way they (FtW) wanted it addressed. IIRC it was;

Ft Wilderness Campground
4510 N Fort Wilderness Trail,
Orlando, FL 32836

"Guest" followed by your name
Site number
Arrival date

It was delivered to the Settlement Trading Post and we were notified via text when it arrived. They will not deliver it to your campsite, you have to go pick it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter