• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Received PIN for Dining

Sally

Mouseketeer
I received an email last night and confirmed with Disney Travel just now for Free Dining. The dates are for:

September 30 -October 4,
October 19 - November 1,
November 9 - November 11,
November 23 - November 29, and
December 10 -December 13.

The PIN is valid until July 28

Hope this helps someone looking for new PINs and Offers

I received the same pin, hoping we can do a trip in this time!! Thought it was interesting that I received this pin within days of placing an order online at the Disney Store, when I looked back to my last pin it was in 2010 again when I ordered from Disney Store online.

Received the Pin Code as well today, from Disney Destinations. My TA was able to convert my room only reservation into a MYW package with free dining for 10 nights starting 11/23. $1,900 in savings, totally pumped over it. What was a maybe trip is now for certain. :banana:

Received the Pin Code as well today, from Disney Destinations. My TA was able to convert my room only reservation into a MYW package with free dining for 10 nights starting 11/23. $1,900 in savings, totally pumped over it. What was a maybe trip is now for certain. :banana:

Wonderful!! :banana:
We were going to camp at FW, but after I called and talked to the TA and got the quote, my hubby is leaning towards a room with free dining.

I got this one too but it required buying tickets too? I have an AP and dont need them....

We got this one too! We just booked our trip for December 10th - 17th with the free dinning pin offer. :)

September 30 -October 4,
October 19 - November 1,

Isn't thanksgiving November 22?
Seems odd they'd offer free dining starting the day after thanksgiving. I assume that weekend would be really crowded and no discounts would be needed.

I just called and have this PIN too. Is it for QSDP? Or DDP? I completely forgot to ask him but he said Oct 19-Nov 1 and that it was good thru July 28, so I'm guessing it's the same.

Isn't thanksgiving November 22?
Seems odd they'd offer free dining starting the day after thanksgiving. I assume that weekend would be really crowded and no discounts would be needed.

Yes,it is the 22nd, but most people will arrive the weekend before or even on Wednesday, therefore they will not qualify for FD. The week after Thanksgiving is much lower crowd-wise which is why it is included.

I received an email last night and confirmed with Disney Travel just now for Free Dining. The dates are for:

September 30 -October 4,
October 19 - November 1,

The PIN is valid until July 28

Hope this helps someone looking for new PINs and Offers

Are you sure it wasn't for 11/9-11/15? We're checking in on the 15th and hoping that once the public free dining offer comes out that the 15th will be included. It seems to be included on most people's PIN offers, but yours has me worried :eek:! --Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter