Received our new guide book!

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
Our new guide book came yesterday. I really liked the old ring binder, and I was dissapointed there was no point tracking page, but other than that it is beautiful!

hi Diane: can we put the new guide book into the old binder? that way we could have the best of both worlds. i really don't worry about the point tracking too much; we've always used all our points!

Thanks for the news. I'll be watching the mail!

No, new book can't be put into old binder easily. It has a stiff paper cover and binding that would make it difficult. I'll probably still use the point tracking chart from the old book and make copies of it. We usually use most of our points, but need to keep track of banking so we don't forget to do it!;)

By the way, there is a wonderful 2 year calendar included that will come in very handy!:)

LOL, Pluto! This is the first time we have been ahead of the crowd! We usually get our VM when it is all VERY old news!:D

Pluto4President -

We'd love to have you in Minnesota, but don't move here to get your DVC stuff in a timely manner. We still haven't gotten our new guidebook.:( My theory is that they either send out stuff randomly or in order by year the contract was first sold by Disney. If you disagree, don't worry. I'm sure I'll have a new theory momentarily! :D

Carol

I live in Connecticut. I may not get one at all. (Old Joke) :jester:

I got the new book today. It appears very slick with great photos but... the binding is already split, I miss the point tracking chart and I think the room layouts and resort maps are not pleasing to look at at all. I do like the Vacation Planning Calender. Maybe I'm tired. I'll look at it again tomorrow . Maybe I won't be so critical. But I liked my 3 ring binder.

Pa@okw95

LOL! Not that old a joke. I always try to gauge whether our stuff is "late" or forgotten! ;) If it weren't for these boards I might never know what I was missing. (Had to call for my WL pin.)

Still haven't gotten mine.

If the binding is already starting to fail for some people, I may take the new book to Kinkos, have the binding trimmed off and get it punched so that I can put it into the old three ring binder.

Well I'm glad that somebody has gotten their new book. I'm still waiting on mine.

Thought I would bump this up with the other thread about the new guidebooks. Sounds like the terrorist attack might have delayed mail.

Still waiting for mine in Massachusetts, although I did notice that another Massachusetts resident recieved their a few days ago.

Got mine in RI today. It did arrive somewhat beat up, but otherwise in one piece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter