Received MyMagic+ Flash drive in the mail.

If you are using Magical Express, the bands work at the airport before you board the bus. You no longer have to stop at the desk to check in, you just use the band and it lights up and off you go. So it would have to be mailed to you beforehand.

Were you supposed to go to the desk before? We always just walked right up to the line and they scanned our voucher and said Line x and off we went. I thought the desk was if you had no vouchers?

If you are using Magical Express, the bands work at the airport before you board the bus. You no longer have to stop at the desk to check in, you just use the band and it lights up and off you go. So it would have to be mailed to you beforehand.

Were you supposed to go to the desk before? We always just walked right up to the line and they scanned our voucher and said Line x and off we went. I thought the desk was if you had no vouchers?

The desk would still be for people without vouchers.

They changed the Magical Express just a little bit. We were there two weeks ago. They now have one Mickey head sensor at the first podium. If you have your MagicBand then they will scan it and assign you to a line for your bus. Then when they are ready to load a bus for your resort they will scan your MB one more time, telling you what bus to get on.

When it is time to return to the airport for the trip home, you no longer use the MB's. You use the letter they give you that has the pick up time for your return bus trip.

So excited. I received ours today. Two for a split stay April 2 to April 12. Like the brochure where it noted the dates to make fast pass and final payment.

Got ours today as well! We are renting dvc points May 15-22 and do not have tickets yet. I am still trying to figure out if I should wait until we have the tickets before we customize our bands. Super cool flash drive...I love how it lights up. I'm really excited about our trip!:cool1:

Got ours today as well! We are renting dvc points May 15-22 and do not have tickets yet. I am still trying to figure out if I should wait until we have the tickets before we customize our bands. Super cool flash drive...I love how it lights up. I'm really excited about our trip!:cool1:

You can customize the MagicBands anytime before the ship date. The bands are tied to a resort reservation, not to tickets. You can get MB's without buying tickets.

Am I the only one that got the booklet and magnet but no flash drive?:confused3

The flash drive was in the box under the booklet, protected by some foam padding. My kinda slid a bit, pick up the padding and see if it's under there.

Got my envelope with booklet and magnet yesterday. No flash drive......How long before my magic bands arrive??????

Got mine yesterday, but did not open it because we are surprising DD and are putting it under the tree for Christmas (our trip is in March)...so I guess we will be surprised as well to see if there is a flash drive in there or not :lmao:

I believe that if you got the drive, you got a box. If you just got the magnet/booklet, you got an envelope.

Got ours this week as well, but haven't had much time yet to look at it much. We are going in April, and just customized our bands today.
What are people putting on the bands? Basically first name? Wasn't sure.
Also wondering when we can make the FP+ choices? I haven't found that answer yet.. Thanks!

Got ours this week as well, but haven't had much time yet to look at it much. We are going in April, and just customized our bands today. What are people putting on the bands? Basically first name? Wasn't sure. Also wondering when we can make the FP+ choices? I haven't found that answer yet.. Thanks!

We just did first names on our bands. Mainly it's just to distinguish which band is which. And since we have 3 pink ones in our party we needed to keep track of which is which.

FP+ is available starting at 60 days from arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter