• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Received my Magic Bands and more stuff?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Yesterday we got our teal colored Magic Castle bands - more teal in color - the Castle and fireworks on the band are a very light silver in color - not very visible from afar.

Also in the box were 2 Donald Duck luggage tags (not DME tags)
and a Blue Magic card to get free mini golf and more.

Did others also get the above extra's ?

If you book a room only you do not get any extras in your magic band box, if you book a package look through your box very well they were underneath the right end flap of the magic band box last time I got them.
Thanks! I booked room only. So that makes sense!

yes we have tickets and memory maker with our package - no food options - we do our own pay out of pocket
Thank you for all the information

I received my magic band box yesterday and the extras were in there. I didn’t get the same tags, but I did get 3 different tags.

Lately, even room only stays are getting the luggage tags and Magical Extra's card, sometimes, if you order upgraded MB. We have so many solids that I am ordering upgrades anytime I can get them to work and they have one or two we like. So about 6 orders so far this year. I've gotten luggage tags in 4 so far. We only do room only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter