Received a Fort Wilderness Survey

I got mine in the email the other day... I ripped em a new one about the merchandise, and about the lack of non premium sites. LOL

Here is the info that the medow's gave me to send emails about the non specific resort merchandise....

Walt Disney World Guest Communications:

Executive offices
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista Fl 32830

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

all communications should include:

Name address telephone and email.

Wow, I'm shocked. My last two group reservations was unable to do online checkin, but my regular reservations, I was allowed to do online checkin.

I was able to do the online checkin also, but when we arrived they did not have any lines open for the online checkin so I had to wait 25min in line anyway. Kind of a waste of time.

I received this E-mail from OTX Survey? I already received the postcard from Ft. Wilderness - now this via E-mail? Has anyone received this one? :confused3

OTX, a leading customer research firm, is conducting this online survey on behalf of Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida.

Your opinions are very important to the Walt Disney World® Resort and all information you provide will be kept STRICTLY confidential and be combined with those of others. Again, this survey is for research purposes only, and is not intended to sell or market any products.

Depending upon your responses, this survey could take as much as 15 minutes to complete. We ask that you complete the survey as soon as possible. To take our online survey, please click on the link below, or copy the complete address into your browser:

Take Survey Now!

Thank you very much for your participation!

- OTX Research

Confidentiality:
Your answers will remain completely confidential. We will never give or sell personal information about you to any third parties.

When responding to the survey questions, please do not provide us with any ideas or suggestions. Your participation in this survey constitutes your consent to our free and unrestricted use and disclosure of the information you provide to us in connection with this survey.

OTX 10567 Jefferson Blvd Culver City, CA 90232

Okay - I don't understand the last paragraph ~~~ They do not want ideas or suggestions?? Thank you very much for your participation! :surfweb: It is Monday! What do they want to know then?? Who is this company??

- OTX Research

Confidentiality:
Your answers will remain completely confidential. We will never give or sell personal information about you to any third parties.

When responding to the survey questions, please do not provide us with any ideas or suggestions. Your participation in this survey constitutes your consent to our free and unrestricted use and disclosure of the information you provide to us in connection with this survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter