• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rebooking cancelled 9/30 cruise?

csmith1004

DIS Veteran
Has anyone from the cancelled 9/30 Wish cruise booked their new cruise? I know the email said to wait until after 10/5 but that will put us past the 30 day checkin window and I would still like to try for a good PAT so I need to book before 10/4. I tried calling and they told me the 20% discount wasn’t loaded into the system yet. Not sure if it is worth trying again tomorrow?

I would definitely try again. You may get someone else who can make it work for you. Good luck!

Lots of people in the social media group for that sailing have already rebooked.

I was looking forward to the Wish but there's just not a good time to rebook for us before our next big trip (Disneyland). Thinking about booking a European cruise for summer 2024 instead (completely different, I know).

We rescheduled before the 9/30 cruise was officially canceled. Moved to 1/27/23. Called back Thursday and today and got the 20% back.

I didn't even notice it said to wait. I rebooked today and got the 20% - booked for early December. I still haven't gotten a refund to my CC or my gift cards, but I put the new cruise on my Disney Visa so hopefully before I have to pay I will get the original money back. And I will use the gift cards (once refunded) to pay for my onboard spending.

I rebooked day of and then called back Saturday changed my sail date and got the 20% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter