• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rebooked Southwest flights for lower fare!

heidilee2003

Missing my Disney Home!
Just incase anyone can benefit, I just checked Southwest website to see if I could get my fare reduced for our Honeymoon in May. I booked months ago using 40k of my 50k Southwest points from enrolling for Southwest Visa, I rebooked today for a later outgoing flight and the same incoming flight and saved 20k points! Now I have 30k to use on future flights! Hope this helps someone!

I rebooked our October trip, from PHL. Dropped from $122 to $102, both ways. Used points, and saved 7500 or so points.

How do you rebook? Do you have to call a certain number or just cancel the existing reso and make a new one?
TIA!

How do you rebook? Do you have to call a certain number or just cancel the existing reso and make a new one?
TIA!

don't cancel. go into your reservation and there will be an option to "change". Click on that and select new flights. It's super simple.

My flight to DC dropped $70 less than week after booking. $123 round trip isn't so bad. But now I need to take a third flight someplace with the funds before this time next year.

Yes! I just re-did our October trip to DLR online. Pocketed 8,400 miles. Booked one week ago and just knew it would all drop at some point. Luv me some SWA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter