rebate for not using Mousekeeping

pooh4me

DIS Veteran
Do all the WDW resorts offer a $10 per day gift card for not using housekeeping? We will be staying in a Fort Wilderness cabin.

Do all the WDW resorts offer a $10 per day gift card for not using housekeeping? We will be staying in a Fort Wilderness cabin.
The deluxe resort don't offer it, as skipping housekeeping is not really a deluxe experience.

We were offered it for our Dec 27-Jan 4 stay at POR. It's not $10 per day though. We were there for 8 nights and they offered us a $70 gift card. I had read somewhere else on the boards that it was $10 per night minus 1 night (hope that makes sense). We did take the offer.

We were offered it for our Dec 27-Jan 4 stay at POR. It's not $10 per day though. We were there for 8 nights and they offered us a $70 gift card. I had read somewhere else on the boards that it was $10 per night minus 1 night (hope that makes sense). We did take the offer.
Right. They don't offer it to you for after your last night, so to speak. That's why it's every night of your stay, minus 1. They have to clean after your last night

When do they give you the gift card? Is it at the beginning or end of your stay?

When I checked in, I asked about it, agreed to it, and got the gift card right there. I too got it for stay, less one night. It was nice to have, and you can always call or stop by the front desk and ask for fresh towels and more supplies that they will drop off in your room during your no housekeeping time.

When do they give you the gift card? Is it at the beginning or end of your stay?
I didn't receive an actual gift card. It was emailed to me, and when I used it the cashier just scanned the bar code on the email. I received the email immediately after agreeing to no mousekeeping.

I called mousekeeping once to replenish our towels and a few other items. When we got back to our resort the requested items were in a bag hanging on our door.

Last edited:
I understand that you can get towels replaced, but what about bedding? We are going for 14 days and would like to take up this offer.

I understand that you can get towels replaced, but what about bedding? We are going for 14 days and would like to take up this offer.
It's my understanding that you can still ask for fresh towels and fresh sheets. They deliver it, you just do it yourself

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter