Reasons why guests keep numerous bands on their wrists šŸ§

WillGan

Local to Hawai'i & Loyal to Aulani
Donā€™t guests scratch themselves when taking a bath? Would love to hear others as to why they do this. Mahalo!

I wear my daughterā€™s MB along with mine. Sheā€™s lost a couple of them so I wear hers. Itā€™s temporary tho, sheā€™s probably ready to wear it again now. (7 years)

My kids wore their Aulani DVC bands and stacked them everyday the last time we were there just for fun! Kind of with a collector mindset but really just because they saw others doing it LOL

Thatā€™s what I figured but when our son said take it off, I was like oh ok! It does get itchy when you try to wash your hair šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Donā€™t guests scratch themselves when taking a bath? Would love to hear others as to why they do this. Mahalo!
So u just take them off for showers and at night, I have small hands and wrists so I could slide all but one off so that helped too. Then I would just put them on in the morning cause, more sparkly is always better.

Do y'all just stay at the resort, though? Isn't it awkward to be outside of Aulani with a half dozen wristbands?

Do y'all just stay at the resort, though? Isn't it awkward to be outside of Aulani with a half dozen wristbands?
Some people love to keep them on until they fall off šŸ˜‚ great memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter