Really need all the prayers we can get...

ellyn2000

DIS Veteran<br>Loves to go Pearl Diving in Japan<b
My 64 yr. old mother has been fighting ovarian cancer for nearly 3 years. She is as tough as nails and has inspired me in ways that words cannot convey. She now has developed a large "lump" on the side of her neck and is scheduled for a biopsy tomorrow morning @10:00 a.m.. She called me tonight and was hiding in her room crying so my dad wouldn't see how upset she is. I went over and she is just frozen with fear. I would truly appreciate any prayers for her, especially at the time of her biopsy. Her name is Barbara. Thanks in advance for your kindness. I'll post again when we have results. Her oncologist is doing the biopsy himself and told her he would have a pathologist in the room at the time the procedure is done.

Your Mom(and you and your family) are all in my prayers.

I hope all goes well for you mom tomorrow. :grouphug: Hang in there!

Sending loads of prayers and pixie dust your (and your mom's) way!! :grouphug: DH went through cancer in his lymph nodes/tonsils late in 2004....are they doing a needle aspiration of the lump? Tell your mom we're all sending good thoughts her way!

Lots of warm thoughts and prayers for Barbara - and for you, too, in such a stressful time - hoping for the best!

Prayers for your mom, and also for you. Our thoughts are with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter