Reality came crashing in today

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
In the form of junk mail. An application for the AARP. Just another reminder my 50th birthday is coming up this year. Very rude in my estimation.

Kim

My SIL and I have birthdays one day apart and we have already been warning family and friends that we plan on celebrating our 50th with all of them in WDW. Hope that you are planning something fun.

Thank goodness I can join in a few months and get some travel discounts. :cool1:

You will be able to join a very exclusive, powerful, legislative changing organization! I have been a member for 9 years now, and can't believe all the discounts I get from car insurance, home owners insurance, travel, internet service,.....

Every decade just gets better and better!!!

I feel the pain ;)

I was trying on a jacket in a shop today and my DD who is 8 told me I had to buy it as it made me look sooooo young :scared1: I did not feel old until then - I am only 37:scared1:

:rotfl: If it makes you feel any better - I was a member from 1979-1982.

Somehow my Grandmother found a loophole where she would get free pantyhose if she signed up her grandchildren. I have no idea how she got around the membership fees. I am pretty sure I was the only card carrying AARP member who was age 6!!! (I also inherited an unwrapped pair of the AARP hose when she passed away!):lmao:

Don't worry about we're only as old as we feel - and act. I guess that makes me about 12.

:Don't worry about were are only as old as we feel - and act. I guess that makes me about 12.

You're right. Let's face it, how old can any of us feel when we are at the Happiest Place on Earth, or planning on going there, or thinking about going there, or wishing we were going there, or being jealous of the others going there. Well, you get the picture.

I wonder if Dreams Unlimited gives AARP discounts, hhhhmmmmmm:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kim

Hey Kim...I'm not too far behind you and fill less than thrilled about my "eligibility status" as well!

I joined AARP this year, at 37... great discounts. Call me old, see if I care when I get half off a room.

:thumbsup2 Love the discounts! And who says 50 is old! I'll be 55 this year and life just keeps getting better.

:crazy2: Not only did I mistakenly use bad grammar (were are instead of we are or we're).....

IT WAS QUOTED!!!!

Please accept my edit and apology!

:upsidedow Clearly you need to visit WDW to recover from the shock

{{{hugs}}}

I just turned 40 this year and on my birthday my DD who is 8 asked me "Are you gonna die soon?" :eek:

:lmao:

Children are precious. :rotfl2:

:crazy2: Not only did I mistakenly use bad grammar (were are instead of we are or we're).....

IT WAS QUOTED!!!!

Please accept my edit and apology!

It's the weather. Snow hides apostrophes. :goodvibes Its not liek seplnig, typng and grammer eorrs are uncommon he're. Nice that you care, though. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter