Real quick best snack AK

There’s two off of the top of my head I keep wanting to try - the flame grilled buttered corn on the cob (Harambe Fruit Market) and pulled pork and cheese fries (Flame Tree BBQ)

There’s two off of the top of my head I keep wanting to try - the flame grilled buttered corn on the cob (Harambe Fruit Market) and pulled pork and cheese fries (Flame Tree BBQ)

Pulled porc and cheese......yep ima try that

K so i got the pulled porc fries from flame tree.

Amazing.
Its a side item/snack. I got it and made it my meal.
More then enough food to feed a person for a meal and at like 6 bucks its a steal.
Highly recomend.

Any recommendations for sweet, bakery-type snacks?

Any recommendations for sweet, bakery-type snacks?
Epehant ears at kussafiri in africa.
It looks like a hole in the wall but it has great deserts here.
Most people dont notice its here.
Good spot for a large cinnamon bun or croisonts for an on the go snack or breakfast.

For others int ... a small food truck near Asia sells teriyaki beef sliders with a lot of meat and home made pickles. Soooo good. A hidden gem IMO.

Second the lumpia and night blossom. Must do's for us. My other favorite is the orange ice cream cup. It is at the bar outside rivers of lights show. It is the cup like the lemonade or strawberry lemonade and is 28% juice.

The orange ice cream cup sounds good-perfect on a hot day. Thanks.

Is the lumpia still alive in AK? I thought I read that they took it away. ☹️ I was really hoping to try it this time.

Chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti is a snack credit (or inexpensive). It's enough for a lunch for some folks! My youngest & I usually have a tradition of getting an order plus an order of honey chicken to share (sometimes egg rolls too). We can never finish it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter