~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

I'm still watching. I can't stand Bethenny. She is such a victim. I wonder if her ex is really that evil? She acts like such a know it all.

Ramona is horrible but she sure looks good for her age!

Tinsley is still boring. Get rid of her.

Luanne is also boring.

Sonja is boring too. The show is pretty dull lately. All they do is get drunk and bother each other.

Carol sure is trying to reinvent herself. Her wardrobe is a little young.

Dorinda is my current favorite. I have no idea why, lol.

I can't believe how good Ramona looks! Holy cow, did she find the fountain of youth?

I love Lu this season. I didn't like her when she was so high and mighty and correcting everyone with her manners know it all attitude. Now she seems like she can make fun of herself. She seems fun now.

I love Lu this season. I didn't like her when she was so high and mighty and correcting everyone with her manners know it all attitude. Now she seems like she can make fun of herself. She seems fun now.

the fun must be for the camera b/c she's got even more trouble brewing currently. she's back in rehab which some say is contrived to avoid the lawsuit her 2 kids have going against her. apparently her divorce from the count required that when she sold the marital home she set up a multi-million dollar trust for the 2 kids from a portion of the proceeds. well she sold it but never set up the trust or set the money aside choosing instead to purchase another home which she is trying to sell now but the kids are trying to get a judge to block the sale and get an accounting of where their trust money went.

the fun must be for the camera b/c she's got even more trouble brewing currently. she's back in rehab which some say is contrived to avoid the lawsuit her 2 kids have going against her. apparently her divorce from the count required that when she sold the marital home she set up a multi-million dollar trust for the 2 kids from a portion of the proceeds. well she sold it but never set up the trust or set the money aside choosing instead to purchase another home which she is trying to sell now but the kids are trying to get a judge to block the sale and get an accounting of where their trust money went.

I heard about this, what a mess.

I think she did go back to avoid having to go before the judge.
What a mess these women are. Bethany is a horrible person and certainly not a friend I would want.
Carole should just come out and tell her that she does not want to be her friend and end this ridiculous nonsense of every time they see each other try to resolve issues that can not be resolved.
Its exhausting .

I think she did go back to avoid having to go before the judge.
What a mess these women are. Bethany is a horrible person and certainly not a friend I would want.
Carole should just come out and tell her that she does not want to be her friend and end this ridiculous nonsense of every time they see each other try to resolve issues that can not be resolved.
Its exhausting .
I think Carole was trying to resolve it but Bethany just can't let whatever it is go. I think it's Tinsley. Bethany is jealous of Tinsley and Carole's relationship with her. Bethany simply can't be happy and satisfied with her life. She creates a lot of her own problems because she needs a chaotic life. Tinsley seems to be the total opposite. She flutters about life.

I took a few seasons off during the Aviva, Kristen and Heather time period, but I'm back. My opinion of the ladies:
Luann: My #1 most disliked HW. I couldn't stand her from the moment she was in the car with Bethenny and and gave her the lesson of how she should be addressed by the driver, with her title, etc.
Dorinda: The nicest lady while sober, but the meanest when drunk.
Bethenny: Makes for great TV, but sunshinehighway is right, she needs chaos and drama. I hope she is able to work through her childhood issues and find peace.
Tinsley: I like her. She's not mean-spirited or calculating.
Sonja: Sad. I just feel sadness for her.
Carole: The cool girl (in her own mind).
Ramona: Sometimes she can be a good friend and other times, she is horrible, self-absorbed, and oblivious. But yes, she looks fantastic for her age.

I think Carole was trying to resolve it but Bethany just can't let whatever it is go. I think it's Tinsley. Bethany is jealous of Tinsley and Carole's relationship with her. Bethany simply can't be happy and satisfied with her life. She creates a lot of her own problems because she needs a chaotic life. Tinsley seems to be the total opposite. She flutters about life.

i think bethenny is VERY high maintenance re. her expectations of her primary bff-she wants someone who is available 24/7 to meet all her emotional needs. since rhony we've seen the other cast members with what appear to be circles of friends/family they spend quality time w/and confide in but w/bethenny it's always been periphery friendships and one full on heavy 'friend' that who is akin to her cellphone-in her pocket and at her beck and call-for years her original assistant (who was paid to be available), jill zarin (who i think genuinely liked/cared about her but also liked the spotlight being w/ bethenny afforded her) then the ex husband jason. carole fit the bill perfectly-she seems to always need one intensely close friendship in addition to her others (first heather then bethenny and now tinsley).

in the past if someone didn't live up to bethennys demands they were removed entirely from her life, almost deemed dead-her assistant chose to resign and despite her previous statements about how she was family to her, we've never heard of/seen her since, jason divorces and then he's the worst person on the face of the earth, jill ticks her off and they are estranged for years (only speaks of her when prompted), now carole (or depending on whose story you believe, her ex adam) is'nt available to drop everything for her so she becomes evil personified.

bethenny's shown a track record of entirely cutting off her entire family so it shouldn't be surprising. i hope her dd is learning better interpersonal skills, and i recall jason was (much to the ire and disdain of bethenny) very close to his extended family so ideally she has other people in her life modeling healthy realistic give and take relationships.

I feel sorry for Bethenny. I feel like she came into her wealth quickly and with the lack of family/friends, she doesn't know how to handle a good relationship or friendship. She didn't know how to deal with Carole when Carole wanted to hang out more with Tinsley.

Ramona, always good for the drama.

Dorinda I've always liked but this season, not so much. She should be embarrassed at the way she looks when she's drunk.

Carole has always bored me. She doesn't have a story line anymore.

Tinsley is a fruit loop but I like watching her spend money that I have no idea where it comes from LOL!

Luann, what a sad story. I didn't hear about her latest drama regarding her kids. Must go Google that now....

Luann is out of rehab and getting ready for her Caberet show. I think I read somewhere that she will need to do a ton of shows to make up for the unaccounted money that is suppose to be in trust for her children. I feel this is really some b.s. though. Why does the dad of those kids have money in a trust for them. Why did it have to come out if the sale of their family home.

Luann is out of rehab and getting ready for her Caberet show. I think I read somewhere that she will need to do a ton of shows to make up for the unaccounted money that is suppose to be in trust for her children. I feel this is really some b.s. though. Why does the dad of those kids have money in a trust for them. Why did it have to come out if the sale of their family home.
It's really not something you can look at in isolation. It needs to be considered in context of the entire divorce decree.

He probably does. It's just gossip but I read he had it in the divorce decree because he felt Luanne wasn't exactly responsible with money during their marriage. I think it was his way of making sure the kids got half the money from that house.

Luanne was so *****y about Ramona's house and I think her singing Money Can't Buy You Class about it was quite ironic.

I don't get Carole. She made it clear she doesn't want to be Bethenny's friend then acts insulted that she wasnt invited to see the apartment.

Luanne was so *****y about Ramona's house and I think her singing Money Can't Buy You Class about it was quite ironic.

I don't get Carole. She made it clear she doesn't want to be Bethenny's friend then acts insulted that she wasnt invited to see the apartment.

I also don't understand that. She doesn't want the friendship,why make a big deal out of not being invited.
Actually, these mess of ladies don't know what they want.

The most disturbing part of the last episode was Sonja. Her diapers and her dogs crap that she thinks is ok to leave all over her patio. What the heck is wrong with her? She doesn't want to be bothered to take care of her dogs and she isn't rich enough to hire a service to come do it for her? She is bizarre! Especially the diaper thing :eek:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter