~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

She wanted to "be married".....at what cost? She didn't even let the show film, she sold the pics to People magazine instead.

She wanted to "be married".....at what cost? She didn't even let the show film, she sold the pics to People magazine instead.

What does she sing.."money can't buy you class" LOL

OMG I was just coming to post about Luanne and Tom. I am surprised it happened this soon, just 7 months! I guess the rumors were true about their marriage.

I think she just so desperately wanted to be married that she chose to overlook his indiscretions. She wanted so much to believe he loved her and would be faithful to her that she convinced herself that he was "the one." It is sad how she talks of him on the show, about how happy he makes her, how much she loves him, how much fun they have together, how happy she is that she found someone etc. I guess Bethenny was right.

OMG I was just coming to post about Luanne and Tom. I am surprised it happened this soon, just 7 months! I guess the rumors were true about their marriage.

I think she just so desperately wanted to be married that she chose to overlook his indiscretions. She wanted so much to believe he loved her and would be faithful to her that she convinced herself that he was "the one." It is sad how she talks of him on the show, about how happy he makes her, how much she loves him, how much fun they have together, how happy she is that she found someone etc. I guess Bethenny was right.

He made a fool out of her, she lost friendships because of him, hope she can mend fences. She may hear a few " I told ya so's"

I don't know but a 50 year old man that has never been married is a red flag, IMO!

She wanted a wedding, not a marriage. She should have just thrown a major New Year's Eve bash for everyone.

I think she wanted a marriage. I think she likes being part of a couple. She said many times that she is so relieved to not be in the dating scene anymore. She also said she is thankful to have found someone at her age and not have to go out looking for men because she had Tom. She was just delusional and in denial when her friends tried to warn her about him, just fluffing everything off in a "boys will be boys" or, "it was just a kiss" type of excuse. She wanted so badly to be married that she went in with blinders on. I guess those blinders came off once they said "I do."

I thought it would last at least a year. She gave up her alimony and that title she loved so much for this marriage. That's got to be tough.

It's telling that her tagline at the beginning of the show this year is "The only title I'd trade Countess for is wife."

Do you think she married him just for the show and to be the center or some of the attention this upcoming season?
I mean, come on...we all saw it. How much more evidence did she need?
She was so willing to forgive and make the marriage work. I have a feeling he begged to stop the wedding and she begged him to go thru with it.

The housewives of New York are so trashy now. The trip to Mexico had way too much nudity. I think Bethenny is really full of herself. I don't think she is as humble as she is hoping she comes off. She acts like she's more important than she is. The whole drama with her getting in Dorinda's face about everyone making her wait at the dinner table, I can see why Dorinda came back at her and went over the top with the rude comments when Bethenny wasn't owning any of her 'Gotta be perfectness." I could see where Dorinda was coming from, too bad Bethenny just made fun of her and made her go off on her and call her names.

Ramona is awful, the things she said to Bethenny were unkind and should never be said on camera. She knew better.

Tinsley is boring, what does that girl do besides shop? Her new boyfriend isn't cute, well, not cute enough for her (unless she is nuts and can't get a hot guy because of it).

Carol. Why does someone of her standing chew their food like a cow? She is always eating with her mouth open. Gross.

Sonja is useless. What the heck does she do of interest?

Luanne is a joke. What a waste of a story line. She can't honestly be that delusional?

PALM BEACH, Fla. -- A cast member of a popular "reality" show has been arrested in Palm Beach.

Luann de Lesseps, 52, was arrested early Sunday. de Lesseps is featured on The Real Housewives of New York City television show, which airs on Bravo.

She is charged with disorderly intoxication, battery on an officer/firefighter/EMT, resisting arrest with violence, and threatening a public servant.

de Lesseps appeared before a judge Sunday morning and was released.

OH BOY! She is hitting rock bottom........ I saw she was drinking and falling over last season, hope she gets some help.

PALM BEACH, Fla. -- A cast member of a popular "reality" show has been arrested in Palm Beach.

Luann de Lesseps, 52, was arrested early Sunday. de Lesseps is featured on The Real Housewives of New York City television show, which airs on Bravo.

She is charged with disorderly intoxication, battery on an officer/firefighter/EMT, resisting arrest with violence, and threatening a public servant.

de Lesseps appeared before a judge Sunday morning and was released.

OH BOY! She is hitting rock bottom........ I saw she was drinking and falling over last season, hope she gets some help.

OMG. I wonder if they were filming when it happened. I remember last season when she fell off the curb and into the bushes in Mexico.

OMG. I wonder if they were filming when it happened. I remember last season when she fell off the curb and into the bushes in Mexico.

That is what people are talking about. This is hardly the first time she's been drunk. All that "class" crap she's spouted over the years has gone way out the window. She blames the fact she was back where her wedding happened. Yeah, sure. How about the fact there's a lot of lushes on these shows.

I watch most of the hw shows except Atlanta and DC and man, those ladies can drink. I think it said she was charged with 3 or 4 felonies. People on the housewife boards are hoping they film a little bit more after this arrest. They were on a break from shooting when it happened.

Apparently she was at a hotel bar, took a man she formerly knew upstairs to her room but was so intoxicated she ended up in the wrong room. The problem started when they tried to remove her from the room. Probably not a good idea to threaten to kill everyone.

That's even more humilating.

http://people.com/tv/luann-de-lesseps-found-in-wrong-hotel-room-with-ex/

I Love all her excuses. Why in the world would you go back to the place where your wedding was held? Thats asking for trouble when you're obviously not over what happened to you. She is a hot mess. She needs rehab.

Anyone watch this season? I read recently that Carole won't be back next season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter