• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real feel temperature at Aulani in December?

cmstpierre

Earning My Ears
I know what the average highs and lows are in early December but i am wondering, is it shorts and sundresses weather all day or will we need long pants and sweatshirts for at night? Thinking about the Starlit Hui, evening reservations at 'Ama 'Ama, night out in Honolulu, and late night lounging by the pool. Would love to hear from others who have been there this time of year or who are there now. Thanks!!

All of that. :thumbsup2 I always take long sleeve items to Hawaii. The trade winds can cool things down and rain in the evenings too. They also will have cold fronts blow thru so it can be cool in the evenings and even during the days. Just be prepared for some nice warm weather and some possible cooler weather and rain. Also if you drive around to the rainy side of the island that can often be cloudy and cooler.

Thanks, appreciate it! Anyone there now, or recently returned, have any more thoughts to share about dressing for the current weather?

And FYI, we were at Aulani the second week of Dec last year.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Thanks - just added more long sleeves and pants for everyone in a third bag just in case! :) Was hoping to get away with 2 suitcases plus our carry ons, but now at least we are prepared for any weather Hawaii may bring us AND we have a little more room for souveniers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter