• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you all suggest right at 7 and 1 clicking on the first pic? Join join join
Not going to the second pic and clicking to get to third pic then clicking join at 7 and 1

Attachments

• 47426EEC-B023-4047-BAE6-210E845FF17E.png
    47426EEC-B023-4047-BAE6-210E845FF17E.png
    180 KB · Views: 60
  • 80C6A3B6-A411-4D65-A6D5-A23ECDD9712A.jpeg
    80C6A3B6-A411-4D65-A6D5-A23ECDD9712A.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 64
  • AC036951-6247-4BB3-A0BB-9DCCD9C04847.png
    AC036951-6247-4BB3-A0BB-9DCCD9C04847.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 63
So I practiced this morning I had to click select all for my party and then it asked me if we were in the parks and I had to remove someone from my party because we weren’t in the park. It wouldn’t let me continue from there. Is that what is supposed to happen with practice?

also if my husband also downloads the app does he login under my account since I’m the main person? Will it let us login under the same email/password at the same time in two different phones?

So I practiced this morning I had to click select all for my party and then it asked me if we were in the parks and I had to remove someone from my party because we weren’t in the park. It wouldn’t let me continue from there. Is that what is supposed to happen with practice?

also if my husband also downloads the app does he login under my account since I’m the main person? Will it let us login under the same email/password at the same time in two different phones?
Yes, during practice, since no one has a reservation for the day, no one will be selected. If you hit the message about no reservation or not in the park, you would have been successful had you had a reservation.

On your actual day, everyone with a reservation for Hollywood Studios that day will be preselected.

Also yes to using same login on multiple devices.

But do not stop to check names!!! You will not get a boarding group if you do. Hit join, join, join as fast as you can. On actual days, if someone wasn’t selected, a GET CM will add them for you. So, when practicing, just hit join, join, join. You’ll be the only one selected. If you keep the “don’t have park reservations” message then you would have been successful.

Anyone else have issues practicing or trying this morning? Doing second practice attempt and neither DH nor I could even get the second screen to show join. It still said all boarding groups were gone until 1pm today, even at the 7am mark.

Did all the tips as usual. Yesterday we both got the error message so at least got through all join screens

Anyone else have issues practicing or trying this morning? Doing second practice attempt and neither DH nor I could even get the second screen to show join. It still said all boarding groups were gone until 1pm today, even at the 7am mark.

Did all the tips as usual. Yesterday we both got the error message so at least got through all join screens
I tried at 7 am, 3am my time and had success:)

I tried at 7 am, 3am my time and had success:)
I also practiced at 7am this morning and got it. I usually click the first join screen and then go back to the at ats at least once or twice before 7am to get the 2nd page loaded. Then I find it doesn’t take so long when it’s 7am.

Trying to actually book tomorrow morning. I want to be ready at 7am but from where? We are 20 minutes from the park. If I leave at 6:30 to arrive at HS before 7, will I get into the parking lot? Should I stay in my room until after 7?

Just checking to see what others are doing.

Trying to actually book tomorrow morning. I want to be ready at 7am but from where? We are 20 minutes from the park. If I leave at 6:30 to arrive at HS before 7, will I get into the parking lot? Should I stay in my room until after 7?

You can't get into the parking lot that early. Having a park pass reservation will allow you to get a boarding group wherever you're at.

As above, you can book from wherever you are at 7:00. People have gotten BGs before they boarded the plane bringing them to Orlando. As long as you can connect to MDE, go for it!

UPDATE:

Turns out Destin FL is NOT in Eastern Time, but Central, thus our issue this morning (we're here visiting for first time). Learn something new every day.

since my mom has her own account but she is included in my friends and family "people I have plans with" will it add her to the party when I attempt to get the boarding pass? How does she add all of us to hers? if she adds us to hers should we both try to get the boarding pass?

Had problems again. Third practice run (and running out of them since Wednesday we'll be at HS). At 7am today, instead of being able to hit third join, it asked me to remove myself from the party and I'm the only account member who manages everything. This is the second time that's happened so not sure how to fix that.

Now I'm super nervous we won't get one when it counts 😞

Had problems again. Third practice run (and running out of them since Wednesday we'll be at HS). At 7am today, instead of being able to hit third join, it asked me to remove myself from the party and I'm the only account member who manages everything. This is the second time that's happened so not sure how to fix that.

Now I'm super nervous we won't get one when it counts 😞
Do you have a park reservation when you are practicing? I could be wrong but I don’t think you can get to all the screens without one so that could be the problem?

Wow, you are dedicated! I only practiced at 1 PM Eastern because I wasn’t about to get up at 6 AM Central for the 7 AM effort! :D
You have to be in the park to get one of the 1pm boarding passes unless thats changed. 7am drop can be done from anywhere.

Do you have a park reservation when you are practicing? I could be wrong but I don’t think you can get to all the screens without one so that could be the problem?

I don't have a park reservation on practice days. Starting tomorrow we will have a park reservation for Tues-Fri. From other posts I assumed you didn't need one when practicing

I don't have a park reservation on practice days. Starting tomorrow we will have a park reservation for Tues-Fri. From other posts I assumed you didn't need one when practicing
The good news is thats likely why you are getting kicked out of the prompt. Try not to stress it! Just remember not to be on Disney WiFi, don’t check the party and just keep going! It worked for us every time last month! 5/5!!! One time we were with friends and 1 person in the party didn’t make the list, like others have said the CMs there took care of it for us. Good luck and enjoy your trip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter