READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that someone had their party selected. I’m at my house and had to add mine. I also tried on my house wifi. My friends were trying too and were able to secure us a group. However, like others posted...we got the error as well and they weren’t able to add me because apparently I don’t have a reservation, which I do. We did manage BG13 though.

Was just practicing today, and got through the screens to the "no park reservation" message as well. Thought I was good until I read these posts - so frustrating! Hope they're able to fix this soon.

I got in right away boarding group 29 - Anyone with experience have any idea around what time that could be?

My experience today. Wasn't able to get a BG. Had a park reservation for today but when I tried to join, the system kept telling me I didn't have a one. I tried several times until I got the message that BG were full. A couple of friends were able to get BGs. Not sure why this happened.

Where did you try it from?

I got in right away boarding group 29 - Anyone with experience have any idea around what time that could be?

just depends on the day. Last time I was in park, I was 13 but ride went down awhile so I didn’t ride until like 1pm with my group. Some days they’re fast and some days they’re slow. I seem to have bad luck when I go so hopefully today is a good day and we both get on at reasonable times!

I'd be interested to know who was successful from their hotel and if anyone still decided to go to HS to try. Did you try via hotel wifi or your phone data?

Just tried the new process. Big fail. Got in and it said “no park reservation found” even though we all have park reservations and there are no additional people on my list.
Did you take a screen shot of this? If so take that to a CM and they may be able to help you.

Just tried the new process. Big fail. Got in and it said “no park reservation found” even though we all have park reservations and there are no additional people on my list.
Also
I'd be interested to know who was successful from their hotel and if anyone still decided to go to HS to try. Did you try via hotel wifi or your phone data?
We tried from Boulder Ridge and on Disney WiFi b/c cell service is spotty here. We have park reservations, even though the BG process thinks we don’t. We are still going to HS today and will try for the 2pm.

Was wondering if any locals tried to get a boarding group today from home and if they were close enough to be allowed to try? Is the new system intended for Resort guests?

I know the process is different now, but last week we had success getting boarding group 11 on one day, and boarding group 15 on another day. DH and I both were trying, both on data (no wifi), both using iPhone X. We both went in and out of the boarding group screen a couple of times and then just pulled down to refresh a bunch of times until the "Join" button popped up. Boarding group 11 was called around 10:30am on our first day, and boarding group 15 was called around 11:15am on our second day. Fingers crossed for everyone using the new system - if/when they get the kinks worked out, I'm hoping it will really help the rush to DHS in the morning.

Also

We tried from Boulder Ridge and on Disney WiFi b/c cell service is spotty here. We have park reservations, even though the BG process thinks we don’t. We are still going to HS today and will try for the 2pm.
Always take screen shots of errors you get. You do that you may be able to get onto a boarding group.

Was wondering if any locals tried to get a boarding group today from home and if they were close enough to be allowed to try? Is the new system intended for Resort guests?
Was interested in that too...
DD is checking into BCV tomorrow for her 21st birthday celebration and it is her HS day...not sure to advise her to get to resort at 7 or if she is able to do it from her apartment in Orlando. I wish they were more clear about what is nearby...

Please everyone that didn't get one today because it said you didn't have a park reservation (even though you did), report it to Disney. Let them know they need to fix this. I can only imagine the frustration!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter