• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to give thanks to this thread. I got an early BG today (for the last 10am). We were boarding MMRR so it was unnerving to board your Goofy train and get ROTR BG. That proves you can get signal while in line. On ROTR, they did put another party behind us with the plexi glass barrier. So that should increase capacity.

Good luck for the new 7am groups. I think that's a better method and look fwd to read up on how the new time works.

I just want to give thanks to this thread. I got an early BG today (for the last 10am). We were boarding MMRR so it was unnerving to board your Goofy train and get ROTR BG. That proves you can get signal while in line. On ROTR, they did put another party behind us with the plexi glass barrier. So that should increase capacity.

Good luck for the new 7am groups. I think that's a better method and look fwd to read up on how the new time works.

My only time to ever not get a BG was my last time in DHS 2 weeks ago. I was just inside the Chineese theater and when I clicked join the final time, it took about 20 seconds to go to the next page. But I had full signal inside. I'm not sure what happened or what I could have done differently.

Never been unsuccessful when the app was working right, only time was when DHS reopened, that morning it wasn't recognizing ap holders being in the park. I have ridden it approx 20 times since it opened on Dec 2019

I got some catching up to do.

I gotta be around 15.

Thanks everyone! For the 2pm practice my DS16 and I tried to get the BG and we both screen recorded. I successfully got to the screen saying "Is Everyone in the Park?" within 4 seconds of starting the process with tapping the first "Join" button from the app's ROTR Home Screen per my screen.

I beat my son who got the error message - his was gray, not red - saying something went wrong.

I hate to do this because I assume it’s been discussed but I’ve been so busy the past few days I’m behind on the thread. Do we know with any certainty if all party members with Hollywood studios park reservations will be automatically checked or will we have to “select all” at 7 in the morning? I have trained myself not to even look at screens and just join, join, join and wondering if I need to take a second to look down at the at screen in the morning. I guess I probably do? Maybe??

I hate to do this because I assume it’s been discussed but I’ve been so busy the past few days I’m behind on the thread. Do we know with any certainty if all party members with Hollywood studios park reservations will be automatically checked or will we have to “select all” at 7 in the morning? I have trained myself not to even look at screens and just join, join, join and wondering if I need to take a second to look down at the at screen in the morning. I guess I probably do? Maybe??
You'll find out for sure tomorrow when people start reporting

Just got BG1 from bed at Riviera. Awesome morning so far. Process worked exactly the same as previous practices, and party was already selected. Now time for coffee and a shower before heading to DHS!

Edit: Wow I feel very lucky this morning. So sorry to everyone having issues.

Last edited:
Just tied to get in and the app gave me problems. I was able to select the people in my group to join a BG, and then it told me that one of the guest (me) didn’t have a park reservation for the day. Which, of course, I do! So frustrating.

My experience today. Wasn't able to get a BG. Had a park reservation for today but when I tried to join, the system kept telling me I didn't have a one. I tried several times until I got the message that BG were full. A couple of friends were able to get BGs. Not sure why this happened.

This is our first HS day, family of 24. Practiced a lot at home with a lot of success.

Hit "join" right at 7am from Beach club hotel room. Got right in, looked like everyone in my list was selected. Got boarding group 16, but only showing for 4 people, and I am not even one of the people :mad:

Anyone know if there is any hope for the rest of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter