READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All BGs full at 8:20, which indicates likely larger crowds there today. Beginning of a spring break week for some? EMH day? Always hard to tell.

Definitely a Spring Break week... And definitely crowded.

They called 2-5 but didn't let anyone in at first. Heading back now.

All BGs full at 8:20, which indicates likely larger crowds there today. Beginning of a spring break week for some? EMH day? Always hard to tell.
Even TouringPlans' predicted crowd levels for HS were off by 5 levels yesterday. Predicted: 9 vs Actual: 4. They have predicted 9 again for today as well.

I feel like these are the good days only because we have lowered our expectations. When I was there in Jan- the last regular Boris g group give out was 167 (‘May have been 166 or 168)- I forget exactly)- but I was in it, and it was well into the mid 100’s. Having a good day and getting to backups was way more impressive then it is now. Am I the only one that believes this ride is still not performing correctly and not delivering on the capacity it needs? I’m not ready to give Disney a pass on this yet. Ps- yes, I still love Disney, yes, I still go several times a year from NJ- but I’m not kidding myself either. The guaranteed BG’s have dropped significantly since Jan.

FWIW, the highest regular BG ever called was 133 (1/19/2020).

Also not sure of your date, but it's hard to compare dates if they aren't the same # of park hours. Early Jan had a lot of 13-15 hour park days, vs the 12-12.5 since early Feb.

I tend to look at BG per hour if I'm comparing two periods of time with different park hours.

Practicing again from home today. Waited patiently for the clock to strike, counted to 2 before clicking on find out more..boarding groups including back ups were already gone within 1 second!! Came on here expected loads of shocked posts. Well it took me an embarrassing amount of time to realise I’m in the UK and there had been a clock change over the pond, I was an hour too late 🤣

Even TouringPlans' predicted crowd levels for HS were off by 5 levels yesterday. Predicted: 9 vs Actual: 4. They have predicted 9 again for today as well.

There are often weird lull weeks in spring depending on how Easter falls. There’s often 1 week whereit’s kind of between spring break and Easter crowds (I’d guess this year that the first week of April could be a lull). I bet this past week has been a lull between Mardi Gras and spring break

Looks like it's off to a slower start this morning

Only boarding 2-6 right now. I had 8 yesterday and we got called around 815 I think.

Noting useless information....

- We've now had 5 days in a row of BGs starting at "2"
- The prior "record" for consecutive days of starting at the same BG # was 4 (2/4-2/7)

That obviously means nothing for any practical planning purposes, just pointing it out for no particular reason. :goodvibes

yesterday was very crowded. I find it hard to believe the actual was a 4
actually, not that crowded, I've been going to DHS 2 times a week for the last 2 months, on different times of day and I can tell you yesterday, from opening to noon was not crowded compared to previous days. I don't subscribe or look at any crowd calendars, I'm not saying they are useless I just think a lot of people put all their planning in them without considering so many other factors.

I wonder how tomorrow will play out given spring break crowds. We’re here til Tuesday. I purposely wanted to try it on a weekday instead of a weekend. If it doesn’t work tomorrow, we can try for Tuesday.

I wonder how tomorrow will play out given spring break crowds. We’re here til Tuesday. I purposely wanted to try it on a weekday instead of a weekend. If it doesn’t work tomorrow, we can try for Tuesday.
Remember, and this is for everyone who is new to this thread, as I have said it a thousand times, but it bears reminding. If you are inside DHS by 7:59am you will most likely get into a bg. Only about 10 days since the attraction opened has that not been the case. So your odds are great if you are there before park opens. Not saying that the days of 1 minute all bg gone won't be back but all you can do is be there early to have the best chance, there's nothing else you can control. You (as in everyone reading this post) have all the info necessary, you have a backup plan, you're good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter