READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
not boarding yet. 51 and above are backups but I bet half of those groups are empty now.

but will they stay empty or swill someone stroll into the park at 8:30 check out the app and get BG 21 or something since now it is available with people dropping them? (although I bet not everyone that got one from home will think to drop it so likely the early BGs won't be 100% full)

but will they stay empty or swill someone stroll into the park at 8:30 check out the app and get BG 21 or something since now it is available with people dropping them? (although I bet not everyone that got one from home will think to drop it so likely the early BGs won't be 100% full)
Nope, boarding is closed

I’m back again. Group 35 for me today. Left kidani at 7:15am. Parked, got through security, and into the park at 7:48am. Got my group standing on sunset blvd with AT&T LTE.
Super happy to see folks in the park are getting boarding groups!!!

Wow, I am brand new here and incredibly confused. So if this manyt people (because I am sure there are loads more than on this thread) are practicing and taking up BG, even though we are dropping them asap, what does this do to folks at the park? Do standbys get moved up or do slots open after they say they are out of spots?
BTW, I got 103 after having to removing several people and recheck others so it took me a bit. Super surprised I got on at all for how long it took me to do that!
Today is a huge glitch. Never before have you been actually assigned a boarding group when practicing from home. No one knows what will happen today now.

I just took a look - app working, no groups available, not boarding any groups yet.

Does Disney even know that this happened?

Well as here is someone writing while beeing in the park I bet it will take not that long till they know about it.

And I meant that they will fix the ticket issue in Leigh´s account. ;)

Well I’m in the minority, I was trying from the hotel and never got a chance to pick a boarding group ever.

When clicking on my status it just says, you can’t join any new boarding groups at the moment.

Today is a huge glitch. Never before have you been actually assigned a boarding group when practicing from home. No one knows what will happen today now.

This is the first time while practicing that I recieved a boarding pass. Now I feel bad, lol, especially if it means someone in the park didn't get it. Yikes.

How do I drop the pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter