READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh oh, boarding group 77 here from home. Really hope that didn't mess things up for people in the park! I dropped it right away, but by then the boarding groups were already gone.

It did show me just how quick you have to be. I was braiding my daughters hair and have a daily alarm that goes off at 7 CST. My phone was sitting next to me and I and snoozed the alarm, opened MDE and then grabbed the boarding group and got 77... not bad for for opening the app fresh and not even being on my phone at go time.

I’m practicing this morning and I scored BG 34. I’m not even in Florida, and I don’t have active tickets . What’s going on?
I got boarding group 24 and I'm not there either. Just decided to practice from home on a whim...how do I drop it so someone else can have it for real?

I feel bad that I got a boarding group while practicing, this will be an interesting day, but feel bad for people in the park that couldn't get any boarding group...

I’m checking in today and plan to go to HS tomorrow and was practicing from home (in Canada) this morning. Usually it stops me and says we are not in the park... this morning it assigned me Group 36...I am definitely NOT in the park (I’m still in Canada) but my resort online check in is complete, so maybe that affected things?? I immediately “removed guests” so it didn’t keep it but... was that a real boarding pass???

Attachments

• C70B6083-F84C-42B3-A6AD-0219E896A708.png
    C70B6083-F84C-42B3-A6AD-0219E896A708.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 11
19 from home for me. Removed all guests. It’s a good day to be the family that didn’t realize all members had to be in the park and just sent one person to HS to get boarding groups for their group...unless they were all taken by people practicing from home.

So I was practicing this morning at home in WISCONSIN and I decided to turn off my WIFI- this was the first time I did that. So I logon at 8:00:03 and do the things and it GIVES ME A BG of 30!!!! I immediately felt horrible and removed my guests from it. I hope this glitch didnt' prevent people at the Park from getting a BG. Anyone else ever see this?

Now that I refreshed this discussion I see that this was happening to everyone. I feel horrible for the people in the park. 😳

Last edited:
Me too!!! Got boarding group 13 this morning. Dropping it now but holy cow! Not only are we not in the park but we flew home to New Brunswick Canada last Saturday and our annual passes expired at midnight that same day. I feel so bad for those in the park today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200226-090026_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20200226-090026_Disney World.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Boarding group 15 practicing from home for me. I removed myself from the boarding group so hopefully someone in the park can get the boarding group!

I’m a bit confused. I decided to practice getting in a BG for the first time this morning from home. I thought when you started this process you would get to a point where it wouldn’t let you go farther because you are not in a park. But I got boarding group 41. Am I really in a BG or is there another step to finalize it?

edit-while I was sending I see this happened to a lot of ppl😳
dropped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter