READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

practicing at home again, first time the entire thing glitched. No clickable red button, no clickable blue button after hitting my status, no clickable button after refreshing. Had to force close the app, then it worked fine but it was already in back up groups. Never had any issues like this before :scared:

Practice today. I think I hit Find out More just a tick early?? No buttons red, my status, nothing. Hard close. Reopen. Red. Backups. Good for 2 tries through. Then numerous "something went wrong popups". Some had the backup group popup for an extra click. 1 more time I could get through to final not all in park screen. Then about 8:03, still showing backups, but all had "something went wrong" popups.

Warning... do not press “find out more” at 7:59:59:59. (Or whatever the milliseconds before 8 am Is)

Practice from home was terrible. I got trigger happy watching the seconds and accidentally pushed find out more just as it was turning to 8 am. Got stuck in some kind of loop... no backing out going back in would make anything come “live”. Finally had to shut the whole app down and restart. It is still glitched and frozen on the home page. The app won’t work. Had I been in the park today I would not get a BG. So angry that there is so many problems with the app and I don’t know from day to day whether the app will work as it is designed to do.

Now 6 mins later and the third reboot of the app. It works and told me all BG are gone for the day.

Practicing on my phone this morning, all BG were filled by 8:07 am. That's crazy! I know it's still new, but do you think it will still be like this in September?

Warning... do not press “find out more” at 7:59:59:59. (Or whatever the milliseconds before 8 am Is)

Practice from home was terrible. I got trigger happy watching the seconds and accidentally pushed find out more just as it was turning to 8 am. Got stuck in some kind of loop... no backing out going back in would make anything come “live”. Finally had to shut the whole app down and restart. It is still glitched and frozen on the home page. The app won’t work. Had I been in the park today I would not get a BG. So angry that there is so many problems with the app and I don’t know from day to day whether the app will work as it is designed to do.

Now 6 mins later and the third reboot of the app. It works and told me all BG are gone for the day.
Yeah, I usually wait for my clock to hit 8:00, then count to 3 just to be sure.

Same here, end of April/May. I pick my FP this week but once done ill be obsessively stalking in case they suddenly add it and I need to get one quick!

Same! 11 April is our trip! Already bagged fps for MFSR which we are so pleased about and have our first full day plan for the early bg arrival. All could change in the next few weeks I guess if changes to fp.

practicing at home again, first time the entire thing glitched. No clickable red button, no clickable blue button after hitting my status, no clickable button after refreshing. Had to force close the app, then it worked fine but it was already in back up groups. Never had any issues like this before :scared:
Same for me today! I know with all my practice I will still choke when I’m doing it for real so I’m hoping my boys who will have never practiced but have their phones permanently in their hands at all times will be able to make up for my panic when We are there in two weeks!

I’m going to add to the chorus of people saying that trying early is not your friend. I’ve been playing with that the last two days and have definitely had less success that way. It definitely looks like you get stale pages that way.

I will also so that if your phone loads the app slowly then definitely take the time to back all the way out to the home screen and hit find out more one time before killing the app. I got a red button that way after I was stuck in cached-paged-unclickable-land this morning and it probably took me 5 seconds instead of the 15 it would have taken to restart. If your phone loads the app fast I’d Kill the app.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter