READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very surprised if RotR is thrown on FP anytime soon, BUT I still would caution anyone already in their booking window to keep an eye out because you really do never know. People swore MMRR would not open with FP immediately.

And non FP related changes can happen without warning too.

Mine showed back up when I first opened it. But you should be fine, deleting the app has nothing to do with the actual content.

Thanks. I know everything is still there, just wondering if my app is now functioning worse lol. I’ll give it some time.

Disney is always changing how they look to do things. There were rumors of a normal MMRR opening, Standby only, and boarding groups. I wouldn't have been surprised with any of the three.

I wouldn’t have been surprised with any of the options either. I have been making sure to check here and other Disney news sources as often as possible anticipating this, I’m glad I checked before I pulled out of my parking spot at the store this morning lol!

Thanks. I know everything is still there, just wondering if my app is now functioning worse lol. I’ll give it some time.

Did you try logging out and resigning in? That has worked for me in the past when FPs and ADRs aren't showing up.

Is there any way to check on the app whether everyone in the group is properly showing up as in the park before signing up for a boarding group?

Is there any way to check on the app whether everyone in the group is properly showing up as in the park before signing up for a boarding group?
The only way to check is if you have park tickets for X number of days and you can look at everyone's ticket after you enter to see if a day has been taken off their total. Nevertheless, that doesn't guarantee they'll show up in your list on MDE when you go to join a BG. However, if they don't, press on and join the BG anyway. Then go to a GET CM to get the rest of your in-the-park people added. I know of no other way to check. Perhaps someone else here does.

I would be very surprised if RotR is thrown on FP anytime soon, BUT I still would caution anyone already in their booking window to keep an eye out because you really do never know. People swore MMRR would not open with FP immediately.

And non FP related changes can happen without warning too.
OMG - if they add RotR to FP for my April trip, my head will explode. I have already had MFSR and MMRR BOTH get added to FP AFTER my 60 day window opened. Not that they care what this is doing to my planning, but still. That would be overkill, right? Adding three new rides to FPs within a few weeks of each other? And I would imagine that if they made four Tier 1s (SDD, RotR, MFSR, and MMRR), that's really going to mess up crowds and stuff. I just can't even wrap my head around how we would do that during Spring Break. 🤯

OMG - if they add RotR to FP for my April trip, my head will explode. I have already had MFSR and MMRR BOTH get added to FP AFTER my 60 day window opened. Not that they care what this is doing to my planning, but still. That would be overkill, right? Adding three new rides to FPs within a few weeks of each other? And I would imagine that if they made four Tier 1s (SDD, RotR, MFSR, and MMRR), that's really going to mess up crowds and stuff. I just can't even wrap my head around how we would do that during Spring Break. 🤯

I'm right there with you! MFSR got added a few days after my 60 day window now this. Ready and waiting to kick a SDD FP to the curb if they decide to try and make us all lose our minds at stick RotR on FP. In all fairness, I thought there was a pretty good chance MMRR made it on FP before my trip, but I still think RotR is not likely to.

This is why checking the Disboards has become an important part of my morning routine. :rotfl2:

I'm right there with you! MFSR got added a few days after my 60 day window now this. Ready and waiting to kick a SDD FP to the curb if they decide to try and make us all lose our minds at stick RotR on FP. In all fairness, I thought there was a pretty good chance MMRR made it on FP before my trip, but I still think RotR is not likely to.

This is why checking the Disboards has become an important part of my morning routine. :rotfl2:
Morning?! It's a constantly-throughout-the-day thing now! I left my office to go to a conference at the kids' school. Within the hour, while in the conference, I get a text from a friend that MMRR went on FPs - and she doesn't even follow on these boards! So I grabbed the FPs literally as my child is presenting his schoolwork to me!! #Parentoftheyear 😳

After hitting Join a group, do you have to select the members of your party (Select all)? Have been practicing at home and that is what we have been getting. Also, we next get the message about members not being in the park. For reference sake, what happens after selecting all if you are inside the park? Does it then say you have a boarding group? And, if another member of your party is faster, what message do you get if they get the BG first?
I would love to know the answer to that as well... anyone care to comment?

Morning?! It's a constantly-throughout-the-day thing now! I left my office to go to a conference at the kids' school. Within the hour, while in the conference, I get a text from a friend that MMRR went on FPs - and she doesn't even follow on these boards! So I grabbed the FPs literally as my child is presenting his schoolwork to me!! #Parentoftheyear 😳

Hah! Morning, as an initial "phew, nothing changed overnight" check, and many throughout the day as well. I'll sit with you on the parent of the year bench too. Guess who had to drive her kids lunch to school the morning MFSR (and the tier switches) happened because she spent her time tweaking Disney plans and couldn't get lunch together on time? :rotfl2:

I'm so grateful to these boards, I've gotten the exact things/times I want for the most part with both these recent changes since it gets posted so quickly.

There are four of us on a reservation and we are having two guests come with us for two days. If we go to HS can we get those two people into MDE so we can be in the same boarding group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter