READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can you see that its down? When I open the app it says "open".

Looks like it might be back up now - says now boarding groups 3-19

Generally one can tell if either they aren't boarding any groups or if it is stuck on the boarding group/not adding new ones for a while that something is wrong with it

I'm so anxious for Friday. Even though I've been on it three times now, this will be the first time I'll have a group with me instead of being solo.

Walked from BWV AT 6:12
Thru security (no bags) at 6:26
Stayed to right (way faster), tapped in at abt 6:35
Held on Sunset in front of Once Upon a Time, maybe one elevator full in front of us for Tower

Older iPhone on Verizon cell, iPhone 11 on Sprint LTE, iPhone 11 on park WiFi...

Old iPhone for the win! She didn’t open the app itself until 7:00. BG 32!

Thanks for the update! I will be doing the same on 2/27 &2/28. Granted I will only have 1 slow moving young adult and I'm hoping his love for Star Wars will get him moving quicker! It was nice to see what time you left BWV and were able to get in the park. Have fun today!!!

BG34! So happy I almost cried!

Details later, but AT&T data, standing on Sunset outside the store at the corner where you go back to the restrooms.
I was in the same spot 1/25 on AT&T and got BG24! AT&T LTE network was pretty fast around 6:45 (50mbps) but around 6:57 it dropped to ~1mbps. It was still fast enough obviously to work but you could tell everyone was straining the network. Everyone with AT&T going to RnR/ToT, this is a good spot!

Today was my day. Not so great. We were tapped in by 630. Opened the app a few seconds before 7 and no red button. Toggled back and forth between home and my status and nothing. Closed the whole app and reloaded, 58. With 63 beings backups and the ride performing badly already seems bad. 😩

I tried to go back and find the original post, but whoever posted his/her theory about Wednesdays and Fridays being “bad” days, after looking at the chart I have to agree, at least for Fridays. If true, that doesn’t bode well for us as our only day will be Friday, Feb. 14. It will be interesting to see how this Friday goes. I wonder if they do some sort of software updates on Thursday nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter