READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wifi.....

I did the hard reset also.
Now I am in the farthest possible room from anything on this property....LOL.

Maybe just far from a good LTE signal. I do have the LTE icon, but its almost not working 50% of the time.
I will find out tomorrow if its due to the room located in the Everglades...
All stars don't have the best connection, I wouldn't worry until you are in the parks and test it out

Walked from BWV AT 6:12
Thru security (no bags) at 6:26
Stayed to right (way faster), tapped in at abt 6:35
Held on Sunset in front of Once Upon a Time, maybe one elevator full in front of us for Tower

Older iPhone on Verizon cell, iPhone 11 on Sprint LTE, iPhone 11 on park WiFi...

Old iPhone for the win! She didn’t open the app itself until 7:00. BG 32!

What happens if someone at home also tries for your boarding pass? Does it not let you join a boarding group if they are faster? And vice-versa?

Practiced from home again today and luckily my friends and family showed up this time. Hoping for fast fingers when it is really go time. Nerves definitely can make you fumble. Like others, I observed the flip to backup groups happened as soon as the clock struck 7:01.

BG34! So happy I almost cried!

Details later, but AT&T data, standing on Sunset outside the store at the corner where you go back to the restrooms.

Oh took bus from POP, in line at 5:41. Bus came at 5:51, 2nd bus came while first still loading. I was the 5th person on bus 2. Lines moved well, no finger scan.

Now let’s just have a good day of the ride running.

If you are on the “join a boarding group” page just prior to 7, will it automatically turn “red” at to join at 7, or do you have to refresh?

If you are on the “join a boarding group” page just prior to 7, will it automatically turn “red” at to join at 7, or do you have to refresh?

Been reports of both happening. So if you are on that page and it doesn't turn red then start refreshing. If it still doesn't turn red after a few tries, kill the app and restart

Seems there is no "one right way" - many different experiences

Guess it had a bad night of testing or something for it to go down already and to have such a low number of BGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter