READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I practiced from home a couple of times with app open on main page, hit the find out more button 1-2 seconds after 7 and it worked. Also worked on Tuesday in the park and got boarding group 6!
If they’re still doing BGs when we go in April, there will be 5 of us and we’ll try all of the various techniques. Fingers crossed!!

So yesterday we were BG 60 and we spent most of the day waiting on things to get moving again. Around 4:30 we decided even if it came up they were unlikely to get to our BG in time for us to make it to our MK after hours on time. We went to GET at the end of Sunset and explained our situation. He took our information, put a bunch of info into the system and gave us a number to present to GR today. We went and did our Ink and Paint workshop at Epcot this morning, grabbed some lunch, and took the Skyliner to HS around 12:15. After a quick trip to GR we got our recovery passes and went to the ride. Got to the....took some pictures and then...a delay. But we are now moving again so hopefully good to go for the remainder of our ride.

Probably stupid question alert, but the wording on some sites has me confused: If my son’s and husband’s tickets are in my MDE account (I control all of our ADRs and FP), do they need their own MDE accounts for me to get a BG for the 3 of us when we enter the park together on our HS day?

Probably stupid question alert, but the wording on some sites has me confused: If my son’s and husband’s tickets are in my MDE account (I control all of our ADRs and FP), do they need their own MDE accounts for me to get a BG for the 3 of us when we enter the park together on our HS day?

No. If you can make fastpasses for them, you are all set to get a boarding group.

12 hours from now, I will be at the airport, heading off to WDW. THANK YOU to all the awesome folks in this thread, thank you for the tips and on-the-ground reports and of course The Chart! Monday is my big day. Thanks to you, I feel as prepared for this adventure as I can be.

I am one with the Dis; the Dis is with me.

We leave at 6am tomorrow morning! Planning to head to EMH at HS tomorrow night just to get our first look at Galaxy's Edge! I've been religiously following this thread and hope I've got it all figured out for our Monday park day. We will be at Dolphin and plan to head over and be in the bag checkout by 6:20. Three of us trying from in the park and my daughter will be vicariously living through us by trying for a BG for us from her house in Alabama! Wish us luck y'all!!! Thankfully we are there all week so if Monday doesn't work out we can try, try again.

We are aiming for an attempt next Thursday and despite having ridden a day or two after opening (not the best experience, that one), I still feel like I am training for an Olympic event at this point. I have been rehearsing with an atomic clock app every morning. I even have reminders set to ding my phone to grab bananas at 4pm the day before for breakfast the next day. I’ve studied the chart up, down, left, right. I hear “Eye Of The Tiger” playing in my head at all hours of the day.

I also again wanted to thank @SouthFayetteFan and @CastAStone for their hard work and awesome memes to keep the fun going in this marathon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter