• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea if we've seen any BG's with the 2 hour window yet? Someone on reddit said they had BG 50something and it shows 2 hrs

If we have tickets from 2005 and need to visit guest relations in order to use them (they're child passes and the child is now an adult. We called and they said that they honor those tickets but we would have to visit GET).

How would we be able to do this if we want to join a BG for ROTR? Our trip is February 7th and my flight lands at 8:00pm the night before (2/6). I'm worried that we will not be able to visit GET and secure a BG.

If we have tickets from 2005 and need to visit guest relations in order to use them (they're child passes and the child is now an adult. We called and they said that they honor those tickets but we would have to visit GET).

How would we be able to do this if we want to join a BG for ROTR? Our trip is February 7th and my flight lands at 8:00pm the night before (2/6). I'm worried that we will not be able to visit GET and secure a BG.
Go very early or go to Guest relations at Disney Spring the night before; they’re open til 11.

Is it possible the 1 hour requirement will result in no shows which might increase the number of BG called per hour, at least until guests adapt to new rules.

We stopped in line just after going inside. No idea what that means as far as wait time 🤣 maybe somebody here knows?

We stopped in line just after going inside. No idea what that means as far as wait time 🤣 maybe somebody here knows?
If it's not broken down from there it usually takes no more than 20 minutes to merge, yesterday I was in the first part of the outside queue and it only took 25 minutes to merge. If it's a break down well...

I have a strategy question not mentioned in the FAQ: I'll be going with my wife and teenage son. All three of us have the MDE app on our phones (and we have all connected our parties together). Once DHS opens, should just ONE of us try to get into a boarding group on behalf of all three? Or is it smarter that all three of us try simultaneously? What advice do you have? thanks.

Interesting ... Maybe it is more early to get those first BGs to come early vs spreading out
I was given 2 hours to return!
Hey, crazy idea, but...do you have ADRs or FPs that were in the vicinity (an hour or two) of callback time? I have no idea if that could even be figured out and adjusted for with the callback system, but like I said, crazy idea... Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter