READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just a little disheartening that they're running out of main BG's in a minute or less, especially when they were lasting longer during busier times
Getting a backup bg doesn't automatically mean your not riding. And by people's reports today is very busy

Same. I’m shocked that RnR is 60 minutes and ToT is 50 already. I thought I’d get to ride both before 8. Ha busy day?!
Same! I was definitely within the first 200 or so people to get on RnR this morning. Went immediately to ToT after a speedy bathroom break and am in the long standby line now :(

EDIT: oh, and we got BG 24. Refreshing the My Status page didn’t work again, I had to back out to the first page where you can join a BG. My little iPhone 6s is 2 for 2 for getting BGs!

Same! I was definitely within the first 200 or so people to get on RnR this morning. Went immediately to ToT after a speedy bathroom break and am in the long standby line now :(

EDIT: oh, and we got BG 24. Refreshing the My Status page didn’t work again, I had to back out to the first page where you can join a BG. My little iPhone 6s is 2 for 2 for getting BGs!
Nice. I’m going to be stuck in line for RnR by the time our boarding group is called!

yep just got called. Still in line for RnR pre-show.

Last edited:

The smugglers run like is really long. The app wouldn't let me add my wife and son. I got 74 and they got 113. I am hoping something can be done about it. If not can I wait and ride with them?

Were you in the app and refreshing or did you open the app at 7?
i had app open at 6:57 and hit "find out more" and clicked red button. I got "whoa hold it you are in a BG" message. DD said she opened app exactly at 7 and she was the one that got it.

(Practicing from home I struggled with refresh)

Broke down half way through the ride. We definitely missed an entire room which is annoying. Oh well. It was fun still.

Don’t understand why they can’t give FP to those who are victims of a breakdown and miss parts of the experience. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter