READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so my friends...my time as keeper of "The Chart" comes to a close...
Whatever will you do without me?

But wait...fear not...what's that...a new hope??

@CastAStone, treat her well, and try to keep it going...or wait...
source.gif

I've loved having this duty over the past few weeks!

@SouthFayetteFan...you just maintained the chart for weeks...
What will you do next??

I'm going to Disney World!!!

I've been silently stalking this thread for weeks carefully digesting all the advice. Even with not being totally prepared for the BG being active, we were able to get BG 75. All the hassle and planning was worth it. Thank you everyone for all the tips and @SouthFayetteFan for THE CHART.

I pre-ordered a Lyft for 5:55 from AK. It came around 6:05 and we were at the park at 6:20. Got through bag check and tapped in by 6:35. Hung out near frozen and panicked when I heard someone near me say they were in at 6:59 and I didn't quite have the app open yet.

We ended up getting called around 12:25 and we're done in an hour. So so cool

And so my friends...my time as keeper of "The Chart" comes to a close...
Whatever will you do without me?
View attachment 467943View attachment 467944

But wait...fear not...what's that...a new hope??

View attachment 467945

@CastAStone, treat her well, and try to keep it going...or wait...
source.gif

View attachment 467947

I've loved having this duty over the past few weeks!
View attachment 467949

@SouthFayetteFan...you just maintained the chart for weeks...
What will you do next??

View attachment 467948
I Hereby Pledge to take care of The Chart until I lose interest, or my wife asks me to stop looking at my computer so much, or the mods say that this is getting stupid.

Thank you @SouthFayetteFan!

Last edited:

You did a wonderful job with the Chart. Thank you for your constant vigilance. :)
I Hereby Pledge to take care of The Chart until I lose interest, or my wife asks me to stop looking at my computer so much, or the mods say that this is getting stupid.
Good luck with the Chart. I hope you get lots of cooperation with people posting the info you need. :)

I am really hoping BGs are over when I go back in March.
Not even close. They will be going until May or June.
I believe they have some uptime goal and when they hit it, BGs will go away. They may find some fix tomorrow that makes all the problems go away. Predicting when BGs will go away I think is a fun game, (put me down for May 15 please!) but we should be honest with ourselves that we’re all just guessing.

You are a better woman than me. Twice is enough. I can't get up at 5 am again. Best of luck to everyone trying in the next month or so!
I’ve come back to my room in the morning and rested or gone back to bed each day and I’m flying solo. Tuesday was the only day I was with a friend and I took a late afternoon break that day since I went to moonlight magic. Tomorrow is going to be a long day since I won’t be able to take a break and I have a late flight home.

trying to read through this information quickly, as we may have a trip in short order upcoming. i think i get the basics of the BG's, but if I'm reading this right, people are still spending an hour to almost 2 hours to get on and through the ride? that's a long wait for a ride that you'd already been waiting hours for. is the line entertaining/interactive/anything?

trying to read through this information quickly, as we may have a trip in short order upcoming. i think i get the basics of the BG's, but if I'm reading this right, people are still spending an hour to almost 2 hours to get on and through the ride? that's a long wait for a ride that you'd already been waiting hours for. is the line entertaining/interactive/anything?
Well if I'm in line with you I guess I could break into song. Do you like 80's or broadway?

The time you wait really depends on time of day and if there has been downtime. The shortest I’ve waited before the preshow is under 5 minutes. Longest was yesterday at an hour and 15 or so and that’s cause there had been multiple period of downtime.

I also have been doing the 5:00 a.m. solo thing this week. Challenging, to say the least. Yesterday I got BG 32 and was called back in the morning, I think around 9:00 a.m. but memory may have faded on that. This morning I kinda lost the thread at 7:00 a.m. due to fatigue and didn't start when I should have--got BG 87. I was able to assist someone sharing my bench on Sunset who was a little vague on the exact steps for securing a BG. She got one, but didn't mention the number.

Good luck to all the weekend riders out there. This morning seemed pretty nuts to me, so I have to assume Saturday and Sunday will be really bonkers at VQ time. Make sure to review Posts 1 and 2 so you get the best BG you can. And don't draw too many conclusions from today's excellent ride throughput; I was one of the victims of the 7-hour delay earlier this week (though I did get to ride that day).

I firmly believe that won’t happen for a good long while.
I hope so! But, we are going next Jan/Feb, 2021. Yes, I know, a year out and I am stalking these boards like we are going tomorrow! We love planning, dreaming, prepping on our countdown to the fun. I like this process almost as much as going! We love to see things unfold! Especially with GE. Is you opinion that Disney will maintain BG's through early next year? Just curious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter