• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Blog Mickey reporting it was on to backup groups at 7:00 .... Ugh, why do they do this? Only going to create anger from people that waited until 7 and then didn't get main BG

Mine turned to backup at exactly 7:01
In reality lower number backups will most likely ride, they are just cutting back on the "regular" ones to not have to deal with so many guest recovery fp and tickets

So to close the loop. After it had broken down this morning we decided to use our Muppet Vision fast pass and grab some early lunch. We were called while at lunch. Love the attraction. Thank you all for pages of information and entertainment lol
they serve lunch at Muppet Vision now? That would be awesome...

Has anybody gotten a low BG of lets say 30 but had the morning booked with a breakfast and FP's at another park. And asked a CM to move their BG to a higher number?

We have had this Sunday booked for Magic Kingdom with a BOG ADR at 805 am and 3 FPS. Will stay there till lunch, go to the hotel for a rest and hit Disney Studios late afternoon.

Our plan is to get a BG at 7am and then turn around and grab a lyft to Magic Kingdom for the ADR. Just wondering if anybody has been able to move their BG for something like this?

Has anybody gotten a low BG of lets say 30 but had the morning booked with a breakfast and FP's at another park. And asked a CM to move their BG to a higher number?

We have had this Sunday booked for Magic Kingdom with a BOG ADR at 805 am and 3 FPS. Will stay there till lunch, go to the hotel for a rest and hit Disney Studios late afternoon.

Our plan is to get a BG at 7am and then turn around and grab a lyft to Magic Kingdom for the ADR. Just wondering if anybody has been able to move their BG for something like this?
Just read about 3 pists above yours

I'm more nervous now about trying to get on when my parents come down, then when I tried to get on a month ago

There were reports very early in the thread of people successfully asking the guest experience team to move their BG later. That was a while ago and they may have changed policy.

We arrived at the parking toll booths at 6:11. Were parked at 6:16. Reached the tapstyles and entered the park at 6:29.

We’re all prepared for opening the app to time for 7:00. They opened boarding groups early. This was our first time in the park so we didn’t realize the announcement meant that groups were open so we waited until 7:00 anyway. Got group 86. Still should mean we ride this afternoon, so I’m fine. Going back to the room for breakfast and a nap.

Last edited:
This is the first I can remember of hearing about BG opening early since they moved it to park opening. I don’t know if I like it, waiting to hit learn more at exactly 7 has been working for me at home, refreshing over and over early just gives the app more chances to get stuck on the circle of doom when I hit refresh.

This thread is definitely stressing me out. But I am glad I found it. We are going next Friday, just for the day. Given I have a 3 hour drive from my house to the park, it makes it even more stressful. Plus it is the last day on our tickets so it is then or never. I thought this was supposed to be fun! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter