READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been asked but on Sunday, there’s extra magic hours at night from 8-10. Will this impact RoTR backup boarding groups or will they close the queue at normal park close?
RotR doesn't operate during EMH, so they will close the line at the end of the regular operating time

TL:DR the thread so sorry if this has already been answered;
Let's say you don't have park-hoppers. You get into the park at opening but you don't get a boarding group. Can you then decide to leave DHS for the day and head to another park? What about if you do get a boarding group but the ride breaks down mid-day and it's clear you won't get to ride?
There have been no reports but it will never hurt to ask for a return
no idea what they’d do.

TL:DR the thread so sorry if this has already been answered;
Let's say you don't have park-hoppers. You get into the park at opening but you don't get a boarding group. Can you then decide to leave DHS for the day and head to another park? What about if you do get a boarding group but the ride breaks down mid-day and it's clear you won't get to ride?
There haven’t been any reports of people not getting Bg’s if they are in the park at opening.
If it did happen I suggest going to Guest Relations right away and ask if they would switch your tickets

Has anyone tried booking from home for people in the park ???
It seams possible just wondering if anyone has tried it

Disney speaking to the RotR ride this morning:
giphy.gif

Everybody who entered DHS this morning before park opening as they prepare to grab a BG:
giphy.gif

I made a tweak to "The Chart" once again and added # of Backup BGs accommodated.
It seems like something people liked to focus on so now you have the data at your fingertips!!

And now..."The Chart":

Disney speaking to the RotR ride this morning:
giphy.gif

Everybody who entered DHS this morning before park opening as they prepare to grab a BG:
giphy.gif

I made a tweak to "The Chart" once again and added # of Backup BGs accommodated.
It seems like something people liked to focus on so now you have the data at your fingertips!!
View attachment 465340

And now..."The Chart":
View attachment 465342

My eyes had to adjust when I got to the chart! That’s a lot of numbers 😂

January 14th and 15th, walked over from Boardwalk and entered park around 6:45 AM. Grabbed a coffee at Anaheim Produce and had a seat right there on Sunset Boulevard. Using AT&T cellular, I opened the app exactly at 7 AM, just as they announced that boarding groups were available. Got 23 and 19 respectively. Thanks to everyone for the very helpful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter