• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Re-opening ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE??

WHEN WILL AKL open back up??? I wonder why it isn't open yet , if Kidani Villas are open??
Jambo DVC and Kidani DVC are both open because of legal reasons with timeshares. They have to be open. They aren’t opening the rest because they aren’t even filling the dvc side, there just aren’t enough guests to justify opening the cash side. This is true at basically every Deluxe resort right now.

Interesting.... thank you ! I just love this place so much.... i cant book until i know its open !!:worship:

There is a lot of speculation that it will be one of the last resorts to reopen. I wouldn’t bet on it anytime in the next 6 months. It’s my absolute favorite resort and I hope to be able to stay there again one day with it back to its former self!

Plus, Disney isn't going to open more hotels until they can fill the parks at a larger capacity. More hotels means more hotel guests who want park entry and that's not feasibly possible for them right now (in addition to the cost of hotel operations).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter