Re-discovering Disney October 2024 PTR

princess_ariel_85

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I was originally going to post this over in the UK forums but it's not very busy over there and you guys seem friendly so I hope this is okay!

My name is Ruth and I live in the Midlands, England with my DH James. We have been married for 13 years this year and we had a Disney wedding back in 2011 at the Wedding Pavilion. From getting married in 2011 up to 2019 which was our last trip before covid we booked every year. Since covid we have returned once.

I don't know if it was because covid changed the way we holidayed or if it was because we broke the chain of constant trips but our love for WDW faded a little bit. When we booked for 2022 our enthusiam for planning fell very flat. Even though we enjoyed our time in 2022 we were in no rush to come back so we skipped 2023.

We have since booked for 2024 and it feels different. We feel excited about going back and can't wait until we can book dinner reservations.

We have booked an 11 night stay at All Star Sports, flying out 30th September. Can't wait to celebrate Halloween in the parks too 🎃

Hoping to book reservations at California Grill, Le Cellier, the Boat House and Shiki-Sai: Sushi Izakaya.

Thanks for reading :thanks:

Maybe you just needed a break from it. Glad you’re so excited for it, plannings half the fun! And the Midlands has such beautiful landscapes and villages, you’re so lucky to live there! We’re set to visit England again next year and so looking forward to it! Good luck with your trip, I’ll be reading along!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter