RCL on Disboards?

wfdiaff

Mouseketeer
What is the connection with RCL and Disney that RCL is on DisBoards? Often wondered just never asked before.

There is no connection between RCL and Disney. The DISboards are not affiliated with Disney.

I believe the connection is Dreams Unlimited Travel. You can book RCL with them. I could be wrong though....
You are correct. The DIS Boards are affiliated with Dreams Unlimited Travel. The idea for a separate section for RCL was so that people had a place to discuss RCL cruises without the threads getting lost in the DCL section.

You are correct. The DIS Boards are affiliated with Dreams Unlimited Travel. The idea for a separate section for RCL was so that people had a place to discuss RCL cruises without the threads getting lost in the DCL section.

I agree. If I am not mistaken, Disboards is operated and or owned by DU. When DU started booking RCL, a forum was setup for RCL cruisers. I wouldn't be surprised if DU branched out further and we start seeing other lines added to the forum.

yep this is not a Disney affiliated forum. It is affiliated with the travel agency, Dreams Unlimited. which specializes in Disney vacations, but books other things too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter