• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RCCL Response to DCL Summer Release?

short1882

Earning My Ears
I saw on RCCL website that the BOGO 50% promo ends this Wednesday the 13th. I am wondering if this will coincide with DCL summer release...

Question is about past releases: For those experienced cruisers, does RCCL or other lines for that matter come out with a new set of "deals" when Disney releases? DH and I are considering trying RCCL. We've done 1 DCL.

I saw on RCCL website that the BOGO 50% promo ends this Wednesday the 13th. I am wondering if this will coincide with DCL summer release...

Question is about past releases: For those experienced cruisers, does RCCL or other lines for that matter come out with a new set of "deals" when Disney releases? DH and I are considering trying RCCL. We've done 1 DCL.
Not that I've even noticed. RCCL has been recycling that 50% deal for 2 years now.

I doubt that RCCL pays much attention to DCL as a huge competitor....I think they are more likely to respond to Carnival or NCL in that way. With only 4 ships (and at their price point), DCL is still seen as a 'luxury' brand by many, rather than a mainstream cruise line.

Didn't they just start that promo a couple weeks ago? Seems short!

My guess is part of the stop to the promo is RCL is releasing the North Eastern cruises tomorrow.

No one pays any attention to anything DCL does - in the cruise industry, they're nothing more than a gnat on an elephant's behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter