Rates?

travelin' girl

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone- We are going to Universal for the first time next april and staying at PBH. I'm a little stumped that they say there aaa rates are not in the computers yet but when I checked out hotel kingdom.com they had the same room- garden view- for $229. I'm currently at the rate of $309... Hotelkingdom's rate would seem like it is even better than aaa???!!! I have never booked through them so I do not know how they are- any input out there? Thanks

BOOK IT!!! I booked my stay at RPR this past summer and had the same feelings as you....not sure. But many people have used them here and have had a wonderful experience. I did. The only confusion was that the confirmation said that the resort charged one night to my card, but really didn't until I checked in. But there were really NO problems. I would definitely book it if I were you.

I just booked through them. I checked all the sites - expedia, travelocity, etc. then called Universal and had them check for rates using Entertainment card, AAA, or Fan club card. Hotel Kingdom had the best rate by far for my dates (little over a month from now)

Don't know what I'd do with dates as far out as yours. They have a lenient cancellation policy if you find a better rate - but you will be stuck paying a $10.00 fee if you make any changes or cancel.

I would book it.

If you find another rate cheaper, you can always cancel. It's only a $10 cancellation fee.

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter