• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rate Increase Question

jeninef

Earning My Ears
Quick question ...we are looking to book our Disney vacation for Feb. 2017. We typically stay at the Park Vue Inn and I've noticed that the rates went up quite a bit from the same time last year. Last year we stayed for $139 per night and now the quote is $179. We are looking Feb 19-24. I am just trying to figure out if it's just a rate increase overall, or if there is something going on the week we are planning? I know somewhere on this site there is a list of dates and events for the disney area. State vacations, conferences, etc. Can someone point me to it? Or if anyone knows if the rates have just increased at the hotels in the surrounding area significantly? Thanks!

Yes, we stayed Monday through Friday last year and are looking to add Sunday night this year. I think the rate was higher for Monday night but dropped to $139 for the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter