Ratatouille Ride

If you want to actually see the ride, YouTube has plenty of videos. I don't know if I am allowed to link one or not, but a search of Ratatouille Ride Paris will bring them up.

It's wonderful.

Was my daughters favourite ride of the trip (other than Small World) and she is 22 months old.

We rode it a LOT at her request. X

It's one of my new favourites. We went on it 4 times in one day. My 4 year old loved it ( he was 3 at the time)

I've spoken to a few people who've said they felt ill (motion sickness) after it. I was OK and I'm not the best with things like that.
I can't wait to try it again, only managed one time last visit, after a 2.5 hour wait, in pain I was underwhelmed to say the least and couldn't face a 2nd long wait. Looking forward to a totally different experience in August :)

I tend to avoid anything that spins. But I was OK on it. Wouldn't do it twice in a row but was fine one ride at a time.

We were blown away but we used our hotel FPs so never waited more than 5 minutes.

I'm in the minority but I didn't like it but I'm not keen on anything in 3D. It's not the spinning as I love Crush and the teacups but just the moving images which made me feel yuck.

Will try it again without the 3D glasses.

Brill, thanks will you tube it then. My youngest will just have turned 2 so its good that he can go on it. I sometimes suffer from motion sickness, I cannot do the teacups at all, so will check it out first.

I'm in the minority but I didn't like it but I'm not keen on anything in 3D. It's not the spinning as I love Crush and the teacups but just the moving images which made me feel yuck.

Will try it again without the 3D glasses.

I tried it without the 3D glasses as i wanted to take some pics and boy if it made me feel yuk! Plus could not see a lot... not really a good experience without the glasses..
I have to say with glasses it made me feel a bit strange at times but not too bad

I felt sick too and my DD2 (aged 5) hated it. Eldest daughter (then 8) loved it though! I'd like to try it again as we only went on once and didn't bother on our last trip.

It would be good to know how Ratatouille compares to Crush for those of us who can't do spinning rides.
Crush made me so ill for about 4 hours afterwards. I can't do teacups either.
Motion simulators tend to be a problem too. In Florida Universal last year the Harry Potter ride and Simpsons were fab but made me v rough!!!!

I've never ridden Crush but the Teacups and Star Tours have a similar effect on me.

It would be good to know how Ratatouille compares to Crush for those of us who can't do spinning rides.
Motion simulators tend to be a problem too. In Florida Universal last year the Harry Potter ride and Simpsons were fab but made me v rough!!!!

I haven't ridden Ratatouille yet, but watching the videos, I looks like it's similar to Spiderman at Universal's Islands of Adventure, only there's no track for the cars.

It's wonderful.

Was my daughters favourite ride of the trip (other than Small World) and she is 22 months old.

We rode it a LOT at her request. X

That sounds great!! My little girl will be 22 months in October, when we're going. I hope she likes it too.
I think It's a small world is closed at this time.:sad:

That sounds great!! My little girl will be 22 months in October, when we're going. I hope she likes it too.
I think It's a small world is closed at this time.:sad:

Oh I know. We almost booked for November but then I decided to wait and go once IASW is back open.

But then I found out Animagique is closing for good in Jan/Feb so now I don't know what to do at all! As she really loved "Animal zeek" too!

Well I can't do Crush, Space Mountain or RnR - tried them all but being dark with nothing to focus on, I feel sick. Also, normally I can't do spinning rides but can cope with Teacups and Cars at DLP with no problems, but feel sick on Star Tours (I'm guessing the sync is slightly out - maybe due to age of the ride? Or maybe I'm no good with simulators!)

Didn't feel sick AT ALL on Ratatouille!

HTH!

C x

It's a cute ride, but we found some 3D parts blurry. At first I thought it was just my glasses, but DH confirmed it was blurry for him too.

I could see those with motion sickness getting queasy, but note it's no where near teacups spinning.

Whenever DH and I go the any of the Disney parks, we take non-drowsy, 24-hour Dramamine (motion sickness medicine) the night before. We're each bothered by different types of motion, but neither of us has any problems this way and we can enjoy all the rides.

Thanks to those who replied! I am feeling much better about it now! I managed Harry Potter at universal last year so should be ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter