Ratatouille in the Parks

coconutprincess

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I think the answer to this is no now that Remy is gone from Chef's, but is there anyplace in the parks that has anything from Ratatouille? It was on ABC Family recently, and my son is now OBSESSED with with. We have literally watched it daily for a week.

Thanks!

Hi,

I think the answer to this is no now that Remy is gone from Chef's, but is there anyplace in the parks that has anything from Ratatouille? It was on ABC Family recently, and my son is now OBSESSED with with. We have literally watched it daily for a week.

Thanks!
Remy is my all time favorite Disney character and I'm constantly on the prowl for Remy stuff.

Your best bet are the shops in France at EPCOT. They have a plush Remy. In addition, I've seen a few Remy dishtowels (World of Disney in DTD - not sure how interested your kiddo would be in dish towels though...) as well as a cute chef's hat (France, DTD, and Disney Cruises).

Maybe someone else will have a few more suggestions but sadly the Ratatouille merchandise is very, very limited.

Just came back from our trip and no Remy to be found. We didn't check the gift shops so maybe hold out hope for that. Disney Paris has the entire Ratatouille set up- very cool. I share your disappointment!!

idk about characters but a lot of restaurants serve the dish Ratatouille as their veg option i know BOG does and some others

LOVE Ratatouille. One of my all time favorites! Unfortunately it's not that well represented in the parks. Partly, I think, because the movie catered to a slightly older demographic than some of the other more recent Pixar and Disney films.

Dan

Definitely a top 10 Disney movie for me/us.....I was said to learn he was gone from the French TS.

We did this 4 0r 5 years ago, and Remy absolutely stole the show.. He literally was at our table for 5 minutes or so.. And the interaction was fabulous.....The food and service, well....Not so much.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter