Rash Guards

Absolutely a yes on the rash guard. The sun is strong in the Caribbean and Bahamas and you don't want skin cancer. Take it from someone who knows.

I'm the only one that hasn't gotten one in our family, but I definitely see the benefits. If I was going to be sitting in the sun or outside for a period of time I would be putting on sunscreen anyway so I never saw the need for one more thing to put on or pack. DH, DS, and DD all have one tho. They always wear them if we're going anywhere near water. You would think based on responses, you would see them more often than not on the ship but it's been my experience that while not uncommon they're not the majority.

We had them and they definitely made things easier at Castaway, except for the waterslides. They stink when going down a waterslide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter