• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rapunzel's Tower

slbgnb

DIS Veteran
Haven't been since the new Fantasy Land and was looking at the MK map just now and saw Rapunzel's Tower. I haven't seen this discussed at all like the other new attractions. Is this just a photo op? A walk through? Just off in the distance? Thanks!

It's the location of the most magical....restrooms :)
Just a photo op
rapunzel-restrooms-overview.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The tower is tiny. But cute.

Just restrooms but it is a really nice area full of photo opportunities. There are also a bunch of hidden Pascals you can have a good time trying to find. I've seen estimates of anywhere from 10 to 23 depending on the source. Enjoy your trip to the toilet!

It has always irked me how Frozen was given the entire "world" and Tangled only get's a bathroom area when after all Tangled is a better movie...imo :snooty:

I love Tangled but $1.3 billion at the box office plus another $6 billion or so in merchandise gets you the entire "world".

I got an adorable video of DD dancing under Rapunzel's floating lights around midnight on our last trip. She had the best time near that bathroom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter