Raoul's Autograph Books Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you printing these amazing covers?
I'm not printing anything, I just make these designs so you can print these at home or with help of an online printing service.

graywakemom: notice where Raoul is from? Might be a bit expensive to get to his printing place! :rotfl:
Haha, Belguim isn't the end of the world you know. :rotfl2:

Wow! Very nice! I absolutely love the leathered look! Just Brilliant! Thank you!
Thank YOU for loving my designs! :banana:

LOVE your designs. They're totally FANTASTIC. :thumbsup2
You're welcome! :D

I've made a little update in the Passport serie with a few new autograph pages. The new ones are for Tinker Bell, Vidia, Iridessa, Fawn, Rosetta, Terence, Meeko, Pocahontas, Fauna, Flora and Merryweather.

Raoul

Really good designs here.

Thanks for taking the time and for posting them.

I'm assuming you're a professional graphic designer? ;) Your designs are fantastic! (From one designer to another.)

Is there any chance of you making a PDF of the entire passport book and putting it up for download? I can only see the pages available as single downloads. Am I missing something? I'd love to do one download for the whole book.

Keep up the good work! I love your style.

Really good designs here.

Thanks for taking the time and for posting them.
You're very welcome Lisa, and thank you for taking the time to write a comment! ;)

I'm assuming you're a professional graphic designer? ;) Your designs are fantastic! (From one designer to another.)

Is there any chance of you making a PDF of the entire passport book and putting it up for download? I can only see the pages available as single downloads. Am I missing something? I'd love to do one download for the whole book.

Keep up the good work! I love your style.
Thank you! As you may have noticed, I studied Multimedia (a graphic design study) at a high school. But after that I stopped because I had the opportunity to start my own business (haha, in a totally other profession).
Now, I design just for fun, because I really like it. And it is always fun to blend 2 hobby's together! :D

Yes indeed, all the pages of my designs are individually for download. I choose this because some people want to have like 20 characters in their book while others want to have them all.
Time by time I make new pages and put them also public, but that would be a little nightmare to update a pdf.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there will never be a pdf for download... :(

Lol, I'm a little curious but you design too I guess?

Raoul!!!!!!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I totally LOVE the simple circle shirt designs you made and I downloaded 4 for my next trip!

Great job! Your passport designs are beautiful too!!

I bookmarked your blog and look forward to all the goodies you make next!

:cheer2:

Raoul!!!!!!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I totally LOVE the simple circle shirt designs you made and I downloaded 4 for my next trip!

Great job! Your passport designs are beautiful too!!

I bookmarked your blog and look forward to all the goodies you make next!

:cheer2:
Thank you so much, you made my day! :goodvibes

Could you make a picture of the shirts when you are at Disney? That would be awesome to see these designs 'in action'. ;)

Raoul, I am just CRAZY about your designs. Fantastic work! My printer is about to get a workout.

Thank you so much, you made my day! :goodvibes

Could you make a picture of the shirts when you are at Disney? That would be awesome to see these designs 'in action'. ;)

I totally will. They are for our January 2014 trip but I promise there will be pics! :)

Here a little test to see if it you guys and girls like it.
Please share your comments on this potential autogrpah page.

EvereverafterV2.png

It's been a while since my last post here... :)

In the meantime there are many Disney characters that got their very own autograph page. For example, there are now 183 characters in the Passport collection and 117 characters in the Hollywood Stars collection. With irregularly new pages to be added.
You can see which characters have autograph pages in which collection here.

There is even a brand-new collection in progress, but for now that's a big sectret. ;) But maybe I can give a little teaser for you guys and girls.
preview-V2.2.png

Hope you like it!

Here's a sneakpeak into the new autograph book collection 'Trade Cards'. This collection pays homage to the dozens of vintage trading cards that many of us collected in our early days on this planet. Now you can collect the autographs of your favorite character with it.

When I designed this I wanted to create a vintage and retro card-like page that could be made back in the days. Of course you'll find the characters' name on it, but also the year when he or she first made an appearance and in which feature. Besides that each character has an well-known catch-phrase that many people recognize, this phrase is also on the page. F.e. Queen Grimhilde (Evil Queen) has "Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" while Timon has the famous "Hakuna Matata".
On the bottom there's a vintage representation of the studio that created that particular character. in this case it is the Walt Disney Animation Studios, but for others it could be Pixar, Walt Disney Pictures and so on...

Tarzan_zps64bd02a2.png

The collection will be available in 4 sizes: 5x7 inch, 7x9 inch, 15x20 cm and A5 size.

Hope you like it & let me know what you think! :)

Looks good so far, I would use them.

Have already downloaded your passport for our trip in March 15, can't wait to surprise the boys with them.

Thank You

Tarzan_zps64bd02a2.png

The collection will be available in 4 sizes: 5x7 inch, 7x9 inch, 15x20 cm and A5 size.

Hope you like it & let me know what you think! :)[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter