Random Tiana's Place Question

Alura21

Earning My Ears
So, I love jazz music. I took a course on it in college and listen to the radio. When I heard about Tiana's Place I was super excited! So my random question is, what kind of jazz music do they play? Is it strictly from The Princess and Frog?

Also if they don't play 'Every body wants to be a cat' they totally should

It's not limited strictly to songs from PatF, however I'm having a hard time remembering if they played anything non-Disney.

They play Disney and non Disney songs and they did play "Everybody Wants to be a Cat" when we cruised. Not sure if they change the setlist or not. This was back in March of 2017.
I love jazz and swing music too :love:

So, I love jazz music. I took a course on it in college and listen to the radio. When I heard about Tiana's Place I was super excited! So my random question is, what kind of jazz music do they play? Is it strictly from The Princess and Frog?

Also if they don't play 'Every body wants to be a cat' they totally should

I would describe it as ragtime/swing style, very high energy and lots of fun.

In addition to some songs from The Princess and the Frog, they played some other jazzy Disney tunes, some Disney songs made jazzy (I remember a rendition of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" for sure), and some jazz standards as well.

You will love it!

June of last year we did the Wonder Alaska cruise. Agree with the above reviews, the jazz is a bit of everything. Louis came through at one point and our granddaughter pinched his tail. Funny, he didn't feel a thing. It was hard to eat, we had so much fun. I get the feeling that DCL, as they change out restaurants, is giving you more of a show with dinner. So you get two shows each night instead of one...I can't complain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter