• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Thread & The Title Foretold by The Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngri0w.jpg

the cold change has come through. im freezing. goodbye summer, i will miss you.

ADAM LAMBERT TICKETS TODAY. I might have panic attacks while buying them. XD

Hurray new thread. Another Harry Potter reference?

YouTube's not working -_-

I thank you all for coming, and now i'm asking you to leave. Goodbye. Please get the... Hello! *slams door*

It's That's so Raven.

According to this short quiz I took, I should vote for the Lib Dems tomorrow. Most of my answers were neutral because I had no idea what they meant. If I knew then my vote would probably change.

I looked up the things I didn't understand. I still got Lib Dems. My parents won't be proud. They're Conservatives.

I had my eyes closed because they're hurting (stupid hayfever) and I opened an email. I opened my eyes to read it, and I thought it said "don't rescue killing whales". I was confused. I looked back and realised it said "don't resume killing whales". Yeah.

Watched Glee. I really like Sue's relationship with her sister.

GUYS.
The only place they have Mountain Dew right now is in BP petrol stations..
But it's coming to Sainsbury's soon..
I'mma go to BP though bahah. xD

Ooooo, exciting! When will it come to Sainsburys? My parents go there for the weekly shopping atm.

I have no idea where the closest BP is to me.

Mine is 2.2miles, but I have no idea where that one is.
The only one I do know is 2.7miles. /:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter