• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Thread & The Interchangeable Inside Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broccoli - Small trees where families of gummy bears live.

tumblr_lbynswtsB31qdzv4bo1_500.jpg

I don't wanna go in tomorrow, but it's the only lecture where the lecturer doesn't put the powerpoints onto Student Space (which is slighty ironic because the course is Digital Earth, where we learn about the ways technology helps with Geography. It would help to put those lectures on the website!)

im scared because me and my friend were using a broken thermometer in physics today and we didnt know, and there was a nasty smell of burning, and when we took the thermometer out, it was broken and there were bits of mercury in the bottom of the test tube and im scared that i might get really ill from it, even though my physics teacher said it was fine, ahhhh! :|

phew, i just spoke to my mum and dad about it and they said just that small amount wont do any harm, and my mum said that when she was at school, they used to play with the little beads of mercury, and no harm came to them xD and how their fillings have mercury in them, and everyone in the room would have inhaled some too. so if i got sick, everyone in 9y3 would as well xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9SgDoypXcI

i will never forget the time i saw this live, and everyone was waving their lighters!

that was one of the best nights of my life, that i will probably never forget. and i'll probably tell my children, when paul mccartney dies. i'll tell them, i've seen him. :-)

because my kids will love the beatles and red sox, and love harry potter.

My day was so good...

In Bible we worked on our skits for the Bible/Comedy play on Saturday
Geometry we played this reaaaaaally fun/competitive review game, and my team won- so I hope we get extra credit points on our test!
World History we just talked and watched videos about Africans
In Business some lady from Johnson & Wales University came to talk to us about college. I lied and said I wanted to be a surgeon when I grew up xD NEVER would I want to work with blood, or sharp tools! I wouldn't even wanna be a doctor, I don't do well with needles, blood, sick people, any of that stuff.

But Lunch was stupid because of this boy I dislike (the one I posted about, where I ended up getting an infraction about it, which makes no sense. BTW Eimear, do you have an e-mail?) was being rude to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter