Random Thread and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's just no turning back
When your heart's under attack.

<3 Justin Bieber :]

LOL! In Recess, the Super Intendent's last name is Skinner. It's funny because in the Simpsons, it's Principal Skinner...

¡WDW!girlrox(:;37733956 said:
Haha that just leaves me and Sara to creep for you.

Yes! Lizzy, me and you are gonna do some amazing creeping

That worries me, even if it's Only for thursday

Pshh... it shouldn't worry you :rolleyes1

¡WDW!girlrox(:;37733972 said:
Haha You can trust me at least! I mean..you've gotta trust me!

And me!

¡WDW!girlrox(:;37734062 said:
I'm taking Algebra 2 again this year. I had Geometry last year so yeah.

7 days.....:]

I'm taking Honors Geometry this year... is Geometry hard? I took Algebra last year in 8th grade, my teacher was super hard but I did amazingly well. I'm one year ahead of my grade level in math, so I'll take Algebra II in... 10th grade

True, Im in algebra this year.

Algebra I is fun :D

Yes! Lizzy, me and you are gonna do some amazing creeping

Pshh... it shouldn't worry you :rolleyes1

And me!

I'm taking Honors Geometry this year... is Geometry hard? I took Algebra last year in 8th grade, my teacher was super hard but I did amazingly well. I'm one year ahead of my grade level in math, so I'll take Algebra II in... 10th grade

Algebra I is fun :D

Yeshhh!!!!

I already had Algebra 2 honors in 8th grade, but I'm retaking it because of the new school Im going to.
I had Geometry honors also and it was super easy!

¡WDW!girlrox(:;37734260 said:
Yeshhh!!!!

I already had Algebra 2 honors in 8th grade, but I'm retaking it because of the new school Im going to.
I had Geometry honors also and it was super easy!

Oh wow, you already took it? Cool. For us, you take Pre Algebra (in 8th grade, but I took it in 7th), Algebra I (9th grade, I took it in 8th), Geometry (10th grade, I'll take it in 9th), Algebra II (11th, I'll take it in 10th). And then Calc. but you don't have to do that. I'll have to take it though, because I have to have a math class Junior year >.< So complicated!

Oh wow, you already took it? Cool. For us, you take Pre Algebra (in 8th grade, but I took it in 7th), Algebra I (9th grade, I took it in 8th), Geometry (10th grade, I'll take it in 9th), Algebra II (11th, I'll take it in 10th). And then Calc. but you don't have to do that. I'll have to take it though, because I have to have a math class Junior year >.< So complicated!

I'm a year ahead of you I guess?

Cory, you can't have a Bar Mitzvah.
Why not?
Well for one thing, you're not Jewish!
Oh yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter