Random Thread and the Order of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:

Yes. I love Malfoy's drawings.

Is that cross hatching I detect?

Notice the shading on your sweater. It's quite good. Probably the best I've ever done. Can I have that back? No wait, I'm taking it back! Look at that, I've stolen your favourite drawing!

*rips*

GOYLE, PASTE IT!

Is that cross hatching I detect?

Notice the shading on your sweater. It's quite good. Probably the best I've ever done. Can I have that back? No wait, I'm taking it back! Look at that, I've stolen your favourite drawing!

*rips*

GOYLE, PASTE IT!
My boyfriend and I laughed so hard at that part we teared up.

I just noticed that I combined two different scenes but whatever XD

It was so funny. One of my absolute favourite parts was when Harry pushed Malfoy down and s/he gets up and goes, "you are NOT permitted to touch!!"
I laughed so hard.

Then, and when Umbridge is like "You can't apparate from inside Hogwarts right Snape?" *kicks Hermione in face*

I just noticed that I combined two different scenes but whatever XD

It was so funny. One of my absolute favourite parts was when Harry pushed Malfoy down and s/he gets up and goes, "you are NOT permitted to touch!!"
I laughed so hard.

Then, and when Umbridge is like "You can't apparate from inside Hogwarts right Snape?" *kicks Hermione in face*
I love this Umbridge compilation :rotfl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EESCojPN3o4

"Are you suggesting that we kill a student?" *strokes axe* "Of course not, Snape. That would be crazy. We can't have crazy people running a school."

so funny!!! WHO DISRESPECTED UMBRIDGE?!

tumblr_l68yc8iPml1qax5g0.gif

malfoy.gif

It's fiction using characters from already established TV shows, literature, movies and what not. People also do it about real people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter